• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Nightmare on Elm Sweet

What's Freddy's likely first moves?

Once she realizes that Freddy is a threat, she'll probably try and BFR him outside of the Dream World and take him on there. Or possibly erase the Dream he is in alongside him. Not sure how long it's gonna last with Type 8 on the line though.

If she starts pumping out the duplicates, I don't think Freddy's gonna come close to truly killing her too.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
What's Freddy's likely first moves?
Shitty one-liners, miscellaneous wisecracks, and ineffective claw swipes until he decides to start ******* around in a more fun way

This match also raises kinda mind screwing questions. Can Doremy trap Dream Freddy in the real world, and then puts him to sleep, therefore having him have a dream world self? Can Dream World Freddy even dream?

At best I'm seeing this as Inconclusive, because Freddy can't get past both Doremy's Low-Godly and Duplication. Though I'd lean more towards smugwaifu through having far more control on the dream world than Freddy, being able to kick him out of it, etc. Also Doremy probably lacking a dream world self too.

Freddy doesn't have a waking self. If he's pulled into the real world he really isn't his dream world self anymore.

From reading his weakness section, yeah, poor guy's not gonna fare well if Doremy decides to kick him into Hell or something. Which is likely going to happen if she finds out that this guy doesn't have a real-world self.

I'll take that as a vote for Doremy?

Yeah. I doubt Freddy's gonna manage to kill Doremy before she decides to go serious, especially since the battle's in the Dream World, where she'd be even more serious than usual since, y'know, it's her home turf and all.

Freddy should be able to take this by BFRing Doremy into the Dream Pool and using Telepathy to find her weakness and exploit it.
Dream Pool

Just gonna say that Doremy can travel through dreams so I doubt dream-based BFR is a big deal for her.

Bump.

As said above, BFR won't do anything at all to Doremy. Traveling in and out of dreams is her job.

I don't think Freddy has any way to exploit Doremy's weakness. Reasonably so anyway.

I think "spiritual attacks" could be better defined. Since Freddy is a spirit empowered by Dream Demons, wouldn't that make Doremy weak to Freddy?

Spiritual in Touhou usually implies something that can deal damage on a mental level, or that is explicitly anti-demon. Something like showing a ghost a picture of its family or something would count.

The real cal howard said:
Clever af name, Prom. Kudos.
I can't take credit for it. My friend came up with it.

Back