• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new wiki cleanup group member

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Given his work with improving the structure of lots of wiki pages, I am promoting The Living Tribunal1 to become a part of the wiki cleanup group, with additional rollback rights.

Please make him feel welcome.

However, this is a probational membership. He has to behave well, help out, and not abuse his position in order to keep it.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
eyy thanks guys

i will get to work and coordinate for the tier 3 and 4 revision soon

i will hopefully start editing in about 5 hours or so (as of now i am between classes thats why)
Your welcome

So, you promoted him after all, despite those "potential risks" involved?

(Yes, I was snooping on your chat on his wall).

Well, he's been around so long and done so much that he was probably going to get promoted at one point or another.

Anyway, congratulations to our new wiki cleanup member.

Unclechairman said:
So, you promoted him after all, despite those "potential risks" involved?
(Yes, I was snooping on your chat on his wall).

Well, he's been around so long and done so much that he was probably going to get promoted at one point or another.

Anyway, congratulations to our new wiki cleanup member.
ant has already cleared up that issue with me, this is probationary position as well

Back