• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new verse to add to the Wiki?

I found an interesting series that someone may find interesting to put onto the Wiki.

It's called Battlebots. It's basically a show where robot's fight each other to determine who is the bot who would win trophy called the Giant Nut.

Some of its most impressive feats include flipping laundry machines into the air, survive being hit with metal sawblades that can cut through metal, and taking abuse from both blunt force, and fire.

I would say the series is about Wall Level, though is quite interesting simply due to it being a show that is not staged, or fictional. It's an IRL series, kinda like UFC, but with homemade robots.

Just an idea I had. It's up to other people to decide whether this is worth putting up, or not

Anyways, have a good day! 👋😁

You're welcome to add new verses, but there are a lot of strict qualifications to add such as standard profile format. Though, there may be some staff members willing to help out if needed which may include analyzing feats, powers, and abilities and what not.

Ayyyy, you beat me to it!

The only thing that I don't think would work about battlebots is that the bots themselves are autonomous. They're controlled by real people, who actually exist.

You see, we don't allow profiles for real people because it would be morbid and in bad taste to discuss someone being killed, y'know?

We could allow for all bots to be controlled by a generic, fictional driver in fights I guess?

Last edited:
Ayyyy, you beat me to it!

The only thing that I don't think would work about battlebots is that the boys themselves autonomous. They're controlled by real people, who actually exist.

You see, we don't allow profiles for real people because it would be morbid and in bad taste to discuss someone being killed, y'know?

We could allow for all bots to be controlled by a generic, fictional driver in fights I guess?
Yes. Or perhaps they have basic AI that mimics their original driver's mentality

They are basically just weapons so they likely shouldn’t have Wins or Losses
Well, the robots themselves are not really weapons. They do have weapons themselves though. Some have fire while others have powerful spinners. There's even a bot that scuttles around like a crab.

They are basically just weapons so they likely shouldn’t have Wins or Losses
I mean, nobody is going to try to mug you with a battlebot, lol.

But yeah, I've been thinking about this too. The thing is, what makes these bots different from like, atom from real steel? That atom moves independently? It just follows charlie around.

Really, assuming that bot battles take off, the site will have to make a decision. Do irl bots count as weapons? Personally, I don't think so, but that's just me.

oh yeah, also, regarding pages for real people, i think they should be allowed within reason (e.g. mike tyson profile good, hitler profile bad), as long as the profiles are matchbanned and exist primarily for reference purposes.

That's a surprisingly decent idea. Like, have someone like tyson as an example of what an average 9-C should be able to achieve.

We could also just agree that for all intents and purposes, the bot is the actual fighter and the drivers are untouchable in the context of the fight. They're just there to control the bot and both else.

Back