• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new scaling has appeared for Luffy, Katakuri, and possibly more.

So this scaling came out a few days ago, and no one has been able to really debunk this, as it's kinda clear that Montd'or is a 5D possibly 6D character (don't say it's not AP because I do believe in scaling creation=destruction which is what Naruto fans use for Kaguya and Momo) And it's stated firmly that Katakuri is indeed superior to him. And if Katakuri said that Luffy is equal to him, and Luffy defeated Katakuri... this would truly mean that we've been lowballing One Piece massively.

And you can't make this "headcanon" because it's in the manga and databooks, and it's not some mistake because Oda doesn't make those.

This scaling seems to be scientifically correct (at least in anime/power scaling science) which means that anyone who can keep up with Luffy should be Massively FTL+ at the lowest. This would also carry on to the Admirals, Whitebeard, and the 4 Yonko, as Katakuri is second only to Big Mom at Whole Cake Island, and Kaido is = or > than Big Mom.

And to further push the issue, Sanji can damage Luffy, so can Zoro (assumingly), and Brook did in fact fight Big Mom without getting killed (which ofc doesn't make him 5D, but if Linlin is 5D, then Brook needs a buff).

Lemme know what you think.

The fact that Tiktok stole MY IBC and Discord meta from June and said it came out a few days ago is blowing my mind.

I hate when HST fans use other HST fans' false scaling to justify their own.
Naruto fans ≠ VSBW. Check their profiles, currently they cap at moon+.
This would be Multiversal+, or Infinite 4d. Infinite amount of space-times.

They were stated to be infinite in size yet Luffy could stretch and reach both sides of it (with Oda giving us a confirmed limit to Luffy's stretching).
They were stated to be infinite in amount yet we see a size on the building that they're stuck in.

It's headcanon that he created the dimensions, he just makes space in them.
The other portion of the world of books is an illusion, so no.

There needs to be a reason why this would scale to anybody's durability or any of their AP. It doesn't "just" scale, there needs to be a reason.
And please inform me on how creating space in books = being able to destroy it.

The fact that Tiktok stole MY IBC and Discord meta from June and said it came out a few days ago is blowing my mind.

They were stated to be infinite in size yet Luffy could stretch and reach both sides of it (with Oda giving us a confirmed limit to Luffy's stretching).
They were stated to be infinite in amount yet we see a size on the building that they're stuck in.

There needs to be a reason why this would scale to anybody's durability or any of their AP. It doesn't "just" scale, there needs to be a reason.
Either way, it was never stated that the books were an illusion. And it was stated that Montd'or could make an infinite amount of infinite sized spaces. It's not headcanon. These are facts. By Oda himself. Montd'or's fruit doesn't make illusions. It makes books that contain infinite spaces

Also, the Vivre Card translation states that Montd'or creates isekais, or parallel universe or world. Those worlds were stated to be infinite. Each book containing one. So the fact that he can make as many of these as he wants, is a 5D feat I believe. Not to mention, time does indeed flow inside these dimensions. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

Nowhere in either the manga, anime, or databook, is illusion stated.

And you can't make this "headcanon" because it's in the manga and databooks, and it's not some mistake because Oda doesn't make those.
Yes because authors are not human and are infallible creatures. This is not a point.

I do believe in scaling creation=destruction which is what Naruto fans use for Kaguya and Momo)
This is case by case. Not every creation feat = destruction feat.

tik tok debaters
kekw-emote.jpg

Bro, I made this meta.
Either way, it was never stated that the books were an illusion.
What is this?
And it was stated that Montd'or could make an infinite amount of infinite sized spaces. It's not headcanon. These are facts. By Oda himself. Montd'or's fruit doesn't make illusions. It makes books that contain infinite spaces
Infinite huh?
Also, the Vivre Card translation states that Montd'or creates isekais, or parallel universe or world.
You mean the illusion where he pointed a book at Luffy, he hallucinated, then saw Mont D'or Danny Phantom into the place and say "welcome to the world of books"?
Those worlds were stated to be infinite. Each book containing one.
Check above where Luffy's in jail.
So the fact that he can make as many of these as he wants, is a 5D feat I believe.
How in the universe is that 5D.
Not to mention, time does indeed flow inside these dimensions. Correct me if I'm wrong here.
They aren't dimensions. They're just 3d people trapped in 2d planes.
Nowhere in either the manga, anime, or databook, is illusion stated.
Manga, we see illusion shown.
Anime, we see Luffy hypnotized where it's shown.
Databook, doesn't matter if manga does.

Back