• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new bureaucrat

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
As many of you probably know, I am close to a burnout from overwork in this wiki, and my family has been scolding me that I have to leave soon.

In preparation for when I eventually have to do so, I and Lord Kavpeny have been talking for a while about him taking over the bureaucrat duties.

He has my full support as the most suitable person for the job, and my trust that he will continue to try to do what is best for the wiki as a whole.

Polar-kun also supports this nomination.

Please make him feel welcome.

(However, maintaining the peace and reliability of this wiki is extremely hard work, so I encourage all members to do their best to help him out by constantly reporting rule-infringements in this forum thread.)

Thank you. I have tried my best. I won't leave quite yet though.

Congratulations to Lord Kavpeny; and to Antvasima I hope your memories of the stress you were forced to endure won't stop you from dropping by every now and then.

@ Lord Kavpeny: I said that I'd be the first to congratulate ya which I technically did as Dekoshu's reply of "Yes. We will."

Seemed to be directed to Antvasima's request of sort which was

"Please make him feel welcome.

(However, maintaining the peace and reliability of this wiki is extremely hard work, so I encourage all members to do their best to help him out by constantly reporting rule-infringements in this forum thread.)"

So I was still the first person who congratulated ya (^_^)...

But once again congragulations and to Antvasima. we hope that you drop by at least from time to time to see how this wiki progressed...

@Rib78 My current plan is to finish a few projects on the site, and then try my best to stop, except for monitoring my message wall. I have severe OCD, so we will see how well it goes, but seriously this has been way too hard for me to sustain for much longer. I hope that Lord Kavpeny will find reliable people willing to do administrative work to help him out.

@SDZ I will try to keep in touch with Lord Kavpeny to check up how things are progressing. But as I said, I am not quite finished yet.

Antvasima said:
@SDZ I will try to keep in touch with Lord Kavpeny to check up how things are progressing. But as I said, I am not quite finished yet.
I know but it's kinda makes me sad that you might be leaving soon consiedering how much you've done for the wiki both in the past and present...

Well, I am more concerned about that the wiki will be all right with so much monitoring work to do, than about myself (which may be a personal problem).

Anyway, thank you for the concern.

I'm both surprised and glad that ya actually care so much for the wiki... but anyway we seem to be getting off-topic so lets end things here I guess...

Congratulations on this Promotion!

And don't worry Ant, we will all keep things running smoothly.

Definitely him or DarkLK, I wouldn't mind either and well if you don't get any benefit out of this like even some remote kind of pay or something then yeah, take some time off.

@Lord Kavpeny Congratulations! You deserve it.

@Antvasima Thanks for doing what you have for the place thus far. It's appreciated.

With your shiny new bureaucrat badge, do you have any plans to promote new admins soon, Kavpeny, or is three enough (as Polar-kun is inactive and SeiryuShin recently announced that he would be absent for at least a while)? Also, when is Antvasima going to be leaving, or has he already left? He was building up to this for quite a while, so I'm certain he's hoping to get out of here as soon as possible.

idk but we shouldn't stick too long on this subject, this is stuff is for a later date and its somewhat off topic

Congratulations and good luck on your endeavors (I had spoken to Polar but didn't realize he sent the rights to me at first lol)

@LordKav: Congrats, dude. Hope the best for your new position, bro.

@Antvasima: Sad to see you go dude, but i guess it's better for you to finally relax for once. I'd like to chat and/or talk to you whenver you come, Ant. Your a really cool dude especially for all the hardwork you've done for this site from the time you've came here to now.

Again, Congratualations to Lord Kavpeny and see you around, Antvasima. Hope you get better and come back after you "retire"(couln't find the right words for ya. My bad.).

I support this as well.

By the way Antvasima, I'm very sad to see you go. Having just joined, I didn't get to know you that well, but you are by far the one of the most knowledgable VS posters out there.

I hope you can stay on this wiki at least part time. Take a load off and participate in the discussions and just be a part of this community. You don't have to overwork like you have done for so long. You can just chat and debate with the other members here and stay in touch with the friends you've made.

Back