• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new bureaucrat

Thank you for all of the kind words. I am very very overworked and stressed out (which is why my behaviour has been irritable, and my judgement has been down), so I don't know for how long exactly that I can continue. I will try to help Lord Kavpeny for a while longer until he has things in order, as I want what is best for the wikim but again, the strain isn't healthy for me.

@Darkness552: Thanks a lot, man

@Davy0: Thank you

@Illuminati478: Thank you, my friend

@Undyla: Thanks dude

@CHILLVIBEZZ: Thanks

@J.J. Chambers: Thank you

@Sheoth: Thank you very much

@Mandrakk The Dark Monitor: You flatter me. Nonetheless, thank you for your kind words

@ThePerpetual: Thank you

@Unclechairma: No Admin or Moderator promotions for now. If you wish, you can post on my wall, and I'll get back to you on the subject (in detail) later.

@SeiryuShi: I am glad to have your approval. Thank you for your encouragement.

@CrossverseCrisis: Thanks a lot, Cross :)

@Lord-Of-Creation: Thank you

To Antvasima:

I believe it wouldn't be exaggerating to say that you have revised VS Battles wiki completely, and changed it for the better. This wiki is left much more enriched by your contribution to it.

On a personal level, you have helped me grow as a contributor, and later as an Admin. I thank you for both the oppurtunity as well as your tutelage.

Believe me when I say that every member of VS Battles wiki will be saddened by your semi-retirement. However, you that you have done more than enough for this wiki, and it would not be fair of us to continue to depend on you.

I wish you good luck for your future endeavours, and hope that you will return to VS Battles wiki in full capacity some day.

Thank you. I will try to finish the final project that we talked about, but after that I will do my best to mostly stop. I think that you will do great as a bureaucrat for this wiki, and hope that you can find good admins to help out with handling the workload.

Congrats, Kav. I once again apologize for my unexpected leave, but I will return in several days. Oh, and don't worry, Ant. We'll keep things in the best possible shape.

Antvasima said:
Thank you for all of the kind words. I am very very overworked and stressed out (which is why my behaviour has been irritable, and my judgement has been down), so I don't know for how long exactly that I can continue. I will try to help Lord Kavpeny for a while longer until he has things in order, as I want what is best for the wikim but again, the strain isn't healthy for me.
Agreed with Kavpeny. You have contributed more than anyone for not just this wiki, but for the entire VS community as a whole.

I'm glad to see you're taking a rest, but you don't have to leave entirely. Let the others do all the work and you can just hang out in this community as a casual participant. I mean you have made friends here have you not?

I'd had to see you just completely leave like that.

And what's the final project?

I would be more than glad to help.

Thank you very much. Although DarkLK has done far more for the VS community as a whole than I have i.m.h.o.

The current plan is to simply check my message wall after I finish with the project, but leave the running of the wiki in Lord Kavpeny's hands, along with those of any reliable admins and moderators that we can find.

The final project is to revise the DC pages according to the Power-scaling Rules for Marvel and DC Comics that we voted on a while back.

Well, I will remain as a bureaucrat for a while longer, but when I have been mostly inactive for long enough (Polar-kun had done almost no edits for over a year), I expect that I will be removed as well. That is the natural process of these things.

I would be all for DarkLK as a bureaucrat if he wants to be more active in the wiki. The problem is that he is kept busy as a bureaucrat in the Anime Characters Fight wiki. He has told me that he is only interested in a consultation position here.

Antvasima said:
Well, I will remain as a bureaucrat for a while longer, but when I have been mostly inactive for long enough (Polar-kun had done almost no edits for over a year), I expect that I will be removed as well. That is the natural process of these things.
I would be all for DarkLK as a bureaucrat if he wants to be more active in the wiki. The problem is that he is kept busy as a bureaucrat in the Anime Characters Fight wiki. He has told me that he is only interested in a consultation position here.
Understandable, I only mentioned him because he's a huge driving force as to how this website was constructed. He's the genius here

Back