• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A new administrator

Ryukama had potential and if he can do this while still managing a wiki he runs (just like me), i'm pretty sure he can pull it for sure here too.

To clarify. I've always wanted to be an adminstrator. I just was not available to due to IRL things. Since then my schedule has cleared up and I should be able to hold this job for a long time.

Anyways it is such an honor to be appointed with this position. Thank you to Ant for trusting me with it and the countless work he does here that undoubtably dwarfs my own.

Thank you to the wonderful staff and other members here who have made this community feel like a wonderful, fun and friendly place for me.

I look forward to repaying this amazing site by helping it out in whichever way I can. And congratulations to Kkapoios, LT and Faisal for returning to their well deserved staff positions.

Congratulations Ryukama, you deserve it.

You've always been an awesome member, and I'm glad to see you at this post.

Congrats to you all, especially to Ryukama, you work hard man and I know you will continue to make great contributions to this wiki.

congrats ryu ya did it bro and welcome back to those who got repromoted^^

Back