• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Monkey finds himself in a spooky forest, and fights a Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so, Goku's NPI is ineffective here since apparently Goku can only harm gas, which is completely different from a non-corporeal intangible spirit.

Bump. Goku has a way of hitting Snatcher, he just has to find a way to throw his explosive flasks back at him. Also, I discovered a Hat in Time is massively above baseline, about ×39294.808 (roughly 40000 time) above baseline and 7.89248992e62 Joules. I don't know if that would make a difference or not, but I'm just saying.

Snatcher might stomp here looking back at it. Goku might have the AP advantage but Snatcher is definitely massively above baseline too, and has sustainable durability to regenerate from Goku's attacks. That, and has no way of hitting him unless he turns him blue. Likely a stomp.

So this makes my Goku vs Future Fright Knight fight invalid. I thought the ghost warriors were intangible spirits from some other movie, I didn't know they were talking about those gas villains.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Goku's NPI is non-effective towards ghosts considering there are different types of NPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back