• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Modest Power Rangers Upgrade

Made this as a blog cause I didn't realize I was supposed to post this kind of thing here so re-posting.

Most PR here seem listed at 5-B, but this blog on SA suggests they should be 5-A due to two particular feats:

1: The Savage Sword Created an energy storm the size of a large planet that Kendrix, the Pink Lost Galaxy Ranger pushed to the center of

2: Jinxer, a highly weak villain from Lightspeed Rescue created an eclipse calced at 26.5 Yottatons

Said blog also references vs. wiki's low stellar calc for SPD, and suggets it scales to Stronger Rangers and Megazords.

I don't know, is this too inconsistent? Thought I'd at least bring it up.

I believe that Rita Repulsa also created an eclipse in Mighty Morphin to stop the Megazord gaining power.

Hmmm...I can see 5-A for them, but it would be difficult to determine who would scale to cuz Lost Galaxy-Lightspeed Rescue are in the weird transition period from the Zordon Era to the Post-Zordon Era.

However, I do need to mention that Kendrix only barely withstood the storm, and died within it not long after, so I don't know if that would scale properly.

Pikachu942 said:
Hmmm...I can see 5-A for them, but it would be difficult to determine who would scale to cuz Lost Galaxy-Lightspeed Rescue are in the weird transition period from the Zordon Era to the Post-Zordon Era.
Well in Forever Red Leo and Carter aren't much stronger then the others and the Legend War doesn't make it seem like any of them are drastically stronger.

Oh and Kendrix was surviving the storm for a pretty extended period of time and only died because she when she destroyed the Savage Sword it released even more energy

1. Don't know enough on this feat to say.

2. Vrak has an almost identical feat with an almost identical timeframe calced at Planet+, I believe.

Perhaps we should have Dark calc the Jinxer feat so we can have a consistent person calculating them all the same way? I'd rather not have inconsistent stats on similar things.

And for the Kendrix feat, I suppose, but I think we also need somebody here ( preferrably Dark again, sorry man lol) to calculate it.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
1. Don't know enough on this feat to say.
2. Vrak has an almost identical feat with an almost identical timeframe calced at Planet+, I believe.
2: The feat here was calced at 26.5 Yottatons. You can check the blog mentioned in the op

Thank you! I saw that eclipse feat somewhere and it was bugging me where because I didn't know what episode it was in. And I seriously want to thank the person who made that blog, it feels good to see the Rangers get some respect and it's cool to see my calcs featured on other sides. I do mean want since for some reason Screw Attack wont let me sign up..

Anywho. The Jinxer feat at least scales to anyone who scales to the Lightspeed Rangers. Off the top of my head, I believe the Lost Galaxy Rangers and Wild Force Rangers do.

2: The feat here was calced at 26.5 Yottatons. You can check the blog mentioned in the op

I'm aware. I'm saying if we have a more recent calc by a reliable member of our calc team that has lesser results, the initial results are quite possibly inflated.

Vraks feat yielded lower because it didn't move a full moon distance, just around 30% of it. But I can still do the Jinxer feat if you guys want.

Darkanine said:
Thank you! I saw that eclipse feat somewhere and it was bugging me where because I didn't know what episode it was in. And I seriously want to thank the person who made that blog, it feels good to see the Rangers get some respect and it's cool to see my calcs featured on other sides. I do mean want since for some reason Screw Attack wont let me sign up..
Anywho. The Jinxer feat at least scales to anyone who scales to the Lightspeed Rangers. Off the top of my head, I believe the Lost Galaxy Rangers and Wild Force Rangers do.
YW. Girl who made it (an irl friend of mine), actually made a blog right before with it more in-depth info on PR Levels beacuse she was preparing for DB's Megazord vs. Voltron fight.

Can Rita's feat be used or?

Okay, well it was worth trying.

So it turns out the calc was actually lowballed. Nice.

The upgrades seem fine, but I dunno how to scale it to those outside Lightspeed Rescue.

Hmmmm...

I think it should scale to Lost Galaxy and In Space at least, which makes sense since Zeo and Turbo were 5-A prior. It might also scale to Time and Wild Force, but I don't think it scales to anybody else. Maaaaaaybe the specific Red Rangers from Forever Red?

Back