• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If bloodlusted, Jotaro time stops and erases Sonic from every universe.

SpookyShadow said:
Sonic doesn't have resistance to Time Stop does he? I don't want to search in that wall of text
Immeasurable speed means Time Stop doesn't work, unless something changed and I don't know about it.

Sonic comes back from time travel, is unaffected by time stop, and revives from erasure with Type 8. I don't think this match is any good.

Can't Jotaro just pull a Dio and prevent Sonic from appearing in his universe with RO?

ShakeResounding said:
SpookyShadow said:
Sonic doesn't have resistance to Time Stop does he? I don't want to search in that wall of text
Immeasurable speed means Time Stop doesn't work, unless something changed and I don't know about it.
Base Sonic is being used, who is MFTL+, not Immeasurable

Pretty sure Jotaro BFRs since he can open with time stop.

Jotaro opens with Time Stop, and BFRs sonic. If we're assuming SPOH with RO has the same TS as TWOH(which is Timestop+, which prevents Characters that can move in timestop to move/even see time be stopped at all) then he could just TS and Sonic would be unable to move at all.

He can just Rewrite Reality to teleport him somewhere very far away, to a different timeline, universe or anything. I think, however I am not 100% sure.

If I remember correctly, he can also rewrite reality to ensure that Sonic can't exist in the universe.

ChocomilkAlex said:
If he rewrites the Universe to make sure Sonic isn't in that universe, then how is that not conceptually erasing someone?
Because he's not targeting and erasing the concept of "Sonic". He's just erasing Sonic himself.

@Generic You're thinking of the Game continuity. Just one can let you time travel in Archie.

If it isn't concept hax then I fail to see why making sure that Sonic isn't present in the universe was an argument (if it even was idk) he'll just come back in the end.

Back