• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A messed up structure for long tabber sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am don't mind with the tabber being at the top or bottom; though like others said, the design is more functional at the top. So, I think the tabber could work better at the top.
Thank you. Damage and I can probably begin to prepare a revision thread for this project then.

I agree with Damage's proposal, though would this affect every page with tabbers or is only being done to pages with lots of tabbers, like Superman's?
We will apply this template to all profile pages with tabbers that link to other incarnations of a character at the top of them.

I feel like it's fine to have the old tabber system so long as it doesn't occupy too much space due to many incarnations like with characters such as Superman

Well, the problem is that it would be too inconsistent, and the new version seems more mobile-friendly, with 69.2% of our visitors using mobile phones to visit the wiki currently.

Last edited:
Thank you. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back