• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Master of Dimensions fights a Master of a Crown.

Yes but how far into Solar System level is Dimentio? As previously stated, Magalor is very far into it, to the point of almost being Galaxy level, so Dimentio’d need to be quite strong to match him. Although, AP isn’t everything.

Yes but how far into Solar System level is Dimentio? As previously stated, Magalor is very far into it, to the point of almost being Galaxy level, so Dimentio’d need to be quite strong to match him. Although, AP isn’t everything.
The only thing that says Dimentio is 4-A on his profile is that he's superior to Base Mario, Luigi, Peach & Bowser

Whatever you get from creating multiple Stars. Their Calc is Large Star Level, and I can’t find one to save my life. For contrast, Magalor seems to be 3x 1.688e63 joules, I think. It says that the 1.688e63 joules Calc can be used for his Star realms, where he made 3 of them.

Then how far is luigi and mario into 4-A
Multi-Solar System level (Can defeat users of the Power Stars, which can create pocket dimensions full of stars. Can harm Power Moon users, which are comparable to Power Stars. Fought King Boo who created several realms with many stars) | Varies from Multi-Solar System level to Galaxy level (Comparable to Lumas, which are capable of turning into Power Stars and galaxies) | At least Multi-Solar System level (Defeated Shiny Bowser easily, who was able to take little damage from even Mario's strongest stickers in his base form)

Bloodlusted- they’ll likely just start off with whatever gets rid of the opponent quicker. That seems to be his BFR, as his Mind Manip isn’t thought-based and actually does this weird sort of Flashy thing beforehand, whereas his BFR is quicker and more useful.
Magalor, however, can escape BFR via the Lor Starcutter. Fastest thing to get rid of Dimentio would probably be a black hole.

Bloodlusted- they’ll likely just start off with whatever gets rid of the opponent quicker. That seems to be his BFR, as his Mind Manip isn’t thought-based and actually does this weird sort of Flashy thing beforehand, whereas his BFR is quicker and more useful.
Magalor, however, can escape BFR via the Lor Starcutter. Fastest thing to get rid of Dimentio would probably be a black hole.
Is this a vote for Magolor?

I’m merely elaborating. I’m not the most knowledgeable on Magalor (and Magalors page is a mess- his Base composites Star Allies and Normal???) and Dimentio’s certainly not my strong suit, so I’ll wait for more input.

Kirby characters are close to Galaxy level when scaling to Void Termina, before it they scaled to 15 or 16 times destroying a starry sky (with a few nebulae) scaling to Magolor's second form with the crown doing that: One may think that his first form should scale close to it but there are reasons to believe that's not the case, so this Magolor is just strong enough to one-shot someone who upscales to destroying 1 starry sky.

Is his Snapping faster than Black Holes though?
(Thats a legit question, I don’t know how fast his Black Hole creation is lol)

Is his Snapping faster than Black Holes though?
(Thats a legit question, I don’t know how fast his Black Hole creation is lol)
A snap is really really quick. His black hole attack takes a few seconds to charge up. And even then Dimentio can just Flip to 2-D to avoid it.

Kirby characters are close to Galaxy level when scaling to Void Termina, before it they scaled to 15 or 16 times destroying a starry sky (with a few nebulae) scaling to Magolor's second form with the crown doing that: One may think that his first form should scale close to it but there are reasons to believe that's not the case, so this Magolor is just strong enough to one-shot someone who upscales to destroying 1 starry sky.
Is this a vote for Magolor?

The 3-C is unaccepted, the profiles aren't even 4-A+, so it cannot be used. Dimentio scales above 16x baseline, one-shotting Mario, Peach, and Bowser at the same time. So Magolor currently does not one-shot.

Not necessarily. It’s moreso ‘Do whatever gets rid of the enemy faster’. If Mind Manip gets the job done faster than BFR, so be it.

Those votes ignore how Magolor just needs to think to mind control Dimentio and started doing that to the ~50 Doomers in Another Dimension interstellar distances from each other.

I said that this Magolor was weaker.
The 3-C is unaccepted, the profiles aren't even 4-A+, so it cannot be used.
And yet, the wording in their AP makes the scaling nonsensical to be within the numbers of 4-A.

Those votes ignore how Magolor just needs to think to mind control Dimentio and started doing that to the ~50 Doomers in Another Dimension interstellar distances from each other.

I said that this Magolor was weaker.

And yet, the wording in their AP makes the scaling nonsensical to be within the numbers of 4-A.
So, are you going with Dimentio then?

Back