• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A manifold sealed space? (+bonus)

I was working on draft sandboxes for Corpse Party characters, and doing some research through the manga, as you do. And, I came across this statement.
"Yes, this old school is filled with many dimensions that results in a manifold sealed space."
What exactly does a "manifold sealed space" mean, exactly? Is this enough information to support anything special or a high rating?

Also also, if one were to create an elementary school in its entirety, what tier would that be?

Manifold (wikipedia). TL;DR.

If I'm not wrong, it's basically a compressed n-dimensional space to fit into a smaller dimension. As for the scan above, idk man, too vague to make of anything. Especially with our infinite blah-blah-blah transcendence for higher dimensional space. I don't think the scan is enough to warrant anything other than space manip maybe(if applicable).

Last edited:
It sounds like it's referring to a small scale pocket dimension. It's a little too vague of a quote to give it a Low 2-C rating just because they mentioned it being a manifold, so it'd only scale to the size it's been shown to be.

Back