• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a lizard fights a little girl: spooky vs 682

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm not creative enough, but I don't see a way for Spooky to keep 682 down with spatial manipulation. BFR to an infinitely long room wouldn't keep 682 stuck. Spatially separating each of 682's atoms would just have him regenerate back. Maybe that could be done long enough to incapacitate 682, but then he'd likely adapt.

On the other hand, while 682 could adapt and likely pop some black holes into existence, Spooky's non-corporeal and could reality warp/space manip them back out of existence.

Inconclusive.

Sans2345 said:
Inconclusive This Thread Can Be Closed Now
Closed? I thought inconclusive threads still needed votes and then got added.

That's at least 7 votes. It's good to be added.

No, 6 votes. Sans just keeps restating Inconclusive for reasons I don't truly understand.

Spooky: 0

682: 0

Inconclusive: 6 (Sans2345, Agnaa, Starter Pack, Steven Pogi Paitao, The Smashor, ABoogieYesSir)

Alright, before the Incon Squad shows up, 682 has potentially 1-B mind manip. Can Spooky resist that? Cause if not 682 kinda takes this. Also, I love how for almost every 682 match someone show's up to mention how 682 "lost" to a little girl. And it's a different person everytime it seems like.

"Potentially 1-B" is from adapting to SCP-999's mind manip, which was stated to maybe eventually being able to effect the Scarlet King, but 682 doesn't have that adaptation any more, and it's still dubious if it could affect 1-Bs in the first place.

Now, his mind manip to make people forget concepts. You could wank this and say it could be used to make Spooky forget the concept of fighting? But I'm not sure if even that would be a win, or at least none of the SBA wincons would apply.

Even in the worst case scenario, with 682 being unable to adapt and just had his base stats, lol at the lizard-whale losing to FNAF animatronics (yes, Weekly, that will be my new name for 682 ovo).

WeeklyBattles said:
And the only reason she even sated him is because she's his sister
Or because 682 is 053's steed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back