• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A little check on Inazuma Eleven

First of all I hate that they are not justified in skills.
So I'm going to try to cover a couple of skills first.
Time Manipulation should be changed to Time Stop
Heaven's Time
This ability is based on stopping time, so I don't see it necessary, at least on my part, that it should be left as time manipulation.
God Knows
This justifies the temporary flight and energy projection, but I don't know where the atomic manipulation comes from, that should be eliminated and well I would say that for all the profiles Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development should be added but for this I will need to look for scans

I mean they did clairfy in Orion that God Knows was more an illusionary technique rather than actual Time Stop. Despite being a reboot, it still followed S1 of Inazuma where God Knows first debuted anyway.

Most of the Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level is only for a few characters, in which their influence is what grants it to other people. Endou is constantly stated as the one who pushes the team forward among other characters such as Rococo and Kiyama

I mean they did clairfy in Orion that God Knows was more an illusionary technique rather than actual Time Stop. Despite being a reboot, it still followed S1 of Inazuma where God Knows first debuted anyway.

Mention Inazuma Eleven Orion, it has nothing to do with this conversation that's another timeline

Most of the Accelerated Development/Reactive Power Level is only for a few characters, in which their influence is what grants it to other people. Endou is constantly stated as the one who pushes the team forward among other characters such as Rococo and Kiyama

Really here if it is necessary to mention it, guys like Tachimukai managed to evolve their techniques to very high levels in a single match, also regardless of everything you mention it doesn't matter because these when they take the techniques to another level it is declared as "evolution" as for example Kiyama using the Ryuusei Blade, If you tell me that only they would be capable, you are really wrong, even characters with very few appearances have managed to evolve supertechniques, in addition to the fact that in the game they make it clear that some of them level up

Er no,
Orion is a different timeline, Buuuut it still only branches off after S1. The 'God Knows' debuted in S1, and everything in S1 still happened in the Orion timeline, the exact same way.
Theres nothing in the OG timeline that disproves God Knows being illusionary, and even has a member of Diamond Dust able to break through it, which for time stop shouldn't really be possible. It makes more sense the way Orion portrays it as it still takes into account how it was used in S1

Yeah, again, it was stated to all be under the influence of Endou. Tachimukai only went as far as he did in his matches because he was trying to compete with Endou, who is the one that pulls the entire team together.
Kiyama has Accelerated Development in his profile because he did it without having to use Endou as a backing. Not every character does however

Back