• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:

- JL vs FF Superman

- Seasons 3-5 Finn

- Victory by any means necassary

- Takes place in Metropolis

- Speed Equalized

Superman DCAU 004
FinnRender

Kryptonian: 7 (Planck69, Ionliosite, Papisavitar5025, ExSENNA, Bonus Person, SuperAPM, and Yellowpig10)

Kid: 0

Inconclusive: 0

It was an interval of 12 hours (17 hours), I just edited it after bumping, dude. I decided to change a picture, because I didn't like how it looked.

EDIT: I'm NOT new btw.

TitanCrusher101 said:
It was an interval of 12 hours (17 hours), I just edited it after bumping, dude. I decided to change a picture, because I didn't like how it looked.
EDIT: I'm NOT new btw.
My mistake. Sorry.

Well regarding the fight, Finn seems to have a noticeable edge in skill and versatility but his lack of flight means that Suprman out-ranges immensely. Supes also has quite the AP advantage so I don't really see Finn pulling out a win here beyond maybe out-lasting him.

Superman also doesn't seem to immediately go for the kill so this helps Finn's situation quite a bit, though not much. Finn also doesn't seem to use most of his hax in combat (from my experience with the show) which really reduces how effective he can be against a superior opponent.

I'd give this to Superman, what with his superior range, power and experience and FInn's mobility disadvantage when in a match with Supes.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Should I make them closer?
I think its pretty fine as none of them have that much of a range advantage. And besides, Superman could just fly away once he knows he's out-skilled.

Back