• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A is not on par with Minato's speed! Should there be a change in statistics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Luffy vs 5 Kages Debate -

No. You guys don't understand what you're talking about. You're using powerscaling very wrong. Especially for someone who has shown themselves as inferior as the Five Kages. Giving A, Base Minato's reflexes. And from what I've been reading here, you guys also believe that Edo Tensei versions are weaker than the real thing. Tell that to Hashirama and "reincarnated" Madara's fight. The fact that Minato literally stopped the Sage Black Balls with his reflexes and went faster than both 8TH GATE GAI AND Rikudo Mode Madara as they were about to clash, and etc.

You guys are doing powerscaling all wrong.

The simple fact that you guys didn't read the entirety of the confrontation of A and Minato tells me so. Do I need to show what happens when he's about to leave?

I think I will anyway.

Gonna make sure you see the entire battle.

So you see that third pic, was the beginning of the fight correct? Oh yeah, he was caught off guard, yet still had enough reflexes and speed to dodge it, whether it was by flash step, teleportation, or whatever. He still saw the attack coming and reacted in a MINISCULE time frame. If it wasn't for Bee, he would have been stabbed and killed.

What happens next ?

Comparable to Minato? He didn't even know what the hell he was doing until Minato did it and could have killed either of them ANY TIME HE WISHED TO! He even states that he "likes" them.

So either you guys can't read the intents of a person well. Or you're just grasping for feats trying to gain something. If anyone should even be close to Minato's "casual" speed feats. It should be Bee himself. A placed himself into a helluva lot of trouble, and after he'd seen that speed, he easily had answers for it with his own speed and reflexes. It's even worse for the rest of the Kage here. I don't know what more I need to show you that your powerscaling is faulty. He gave them chances, wasn't trying against A and hates unnecessary bloodshed which is a keen point on his character.

Isn't Minato like the fastest person in the narutoverse? Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not familiar with the Verse.

Not once during the entire fight did Minato dodge A without using his Flying Thunder God jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Technique.

The FTG is teleportation. It has nothing to do with Minato's speed.

In order for Minato to dodge A's full speed he had to teleport out of the way.

Whenever A fought Minato, it was during the 3rd Shinobi World War.

The 3rd Shinobi War was more than a DECADE before the 4th War.

A during the 4th War is the Raikage.

A as a Jonin was so fast, that Minato had to teleport in order to dodge him.

And A during the 4th war, is even faster than, A from the 3rd War.

4th War Raikage A >>> 3rd War Jounin A.

A is at least Mach 400+.

"Isn't Minato like the fastest person in the narutoverse? Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not familiar with the Verse."

Minato is one of the fastest people in the Verse, but their are some people way faster than him.

Minato is around Mach 500+ - 600+ at full power, and their are some characters that are Mach 4,124.6+ (Like Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, Madara, Toneri, etc).

SwordSlayer99 said:
Not once during the entire fight did Minato dodge A without using his Flying Thunder God jutsu http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Flying_Thunder_God_Technique.
The FTG is teleportation. It has nothing to do with Minato's speed.

In order for Minato to dodge A's full speed he had to teleport out of the way.

Whenever A fought Minato, it was during the 3rd Shinobi World War.

The 3rd Shinobi War was more than a DECADE before the 4th War.

A during the 4th War is the Raikage.

A as a Jonin was so fast, that Minato had to teleport in order to dodge him.

And A during the 4th war, is even faster than, A from the 3rd War.

4th War Raikage A >>> 3rd War Jounin A.

A is at least Mach 400+.

"Isn't Minato like the fastest person in the narutoverse? Correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not familiar with the Verse."

Minato is one of the fastest people in the Verse, but their are some people way faster than him.

Minato is around Mach 500+ - 600+ at full power, and their are some characters that are Mach 4,124.6+ (Like Naruto, Sasuke, Kaguya, Madara, Toneri, etc).
Yeah... tell that to the time when he moved quickly enough to attack him from behind. Or developed a plan with kunai that allowed him to close in on B so that he could use him as a bargining tool...

I've heard what you've got to say, and frankly, it's kinda silly. A's a "weak" Kage compared to the others. 5 Kage couldn't take Madara yet Minato is superior to that and on par with if not better than Rikudo Madara in reflexes and reactions from this , and yet you keep trying to vouch for his speed being superior to Minato's or on par with it. I placed the evidence right there that he wasn't trying. You can keep going on and on about it, but there's no reason because your scaling is faulty anyway. Notice also, that his eyes were NOT enhanced by Sage Mode, and they were their normal shape, before you use that excuse, the pupils would have been bent as a cylinder to the sides, yet they were perfectly spherical.

I have no beef with him being triple digits, but saying that A is on par with, if not above Base Minato's speed after he'd proven that, that was a lie, shows that you're just grasping for straws to up the anti in the Narutoverse. Sorry, but those straws don't exist for A.

I removed the mention of being swifter than Minato, but kept the Massively Hypersonic rating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back