• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a Hobo with chains fights a house maid

I'm not saying she's gonna erase him, I'm saying she's gonna kill him on one punch if she hits him due to his shittier durability.

okay, but durability is sorta irrelavent since they both can ignore conventional durability

thats if she can hit him, he can teleport to different periods of time, including alternate timelines, seemingly through his own subconscious will. not to mention his range is unversal with hax.

I guess you can say he has to run a one life perfect touhou run and not get hit once or else axl is good as dead.

yeah, if axl didn't have any good options to dodge her attacks and counter her hax then sakuya would destroy him.

This feels more so like a mismatch. They both can kill each other but it's more so in a way to wear if one works the other can't do a god damn thing about it.

Back