• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A heretical crusade on the CLOWN KILLS YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the priest can't have it's invisibility and intangibility on at the same time, so tricky isn't gonna be blindly swinging at the priest, once he becomes visible all tricky has to do is amp and breathe in it's general direction.
I'm not certain I understand why they can't have both on at the same time.

I'm not certain I understand why they can't have both on at the same time.
I probably misinterpreted the description of Stolen Mitre. I assumed the "out of combat" part for invisibility meant that it has different effects in those situations

OH, you're using her other form of invisibility. yes, if we were not taking Powers into account, then you are correct, Mitre can only function one way or the other depending on whether or not the Priest is in combat.

So, to be clear: unless powers are restricted, the Priest can be invisible and intangible.

So, to be clear: unless powers are restricted, the Priest can be invisible and intangible.
Interesting.
In that case, it is probably the same outcome as before, but I’m wondering how tricky can win if he cannot see his opponent (besides dumb luck)

The priest is not necessarily guaranteed to go invisible immediately. If we were to look at this as a series of, say, a thousand fights, there are only a fraction where they go invisible, followed by intangibility. The question would really be if we consider that fraction significant enough to tilt the balance in favor of the priest- I think most people here seem to think so.

The priest is not necessarily guaranteed to go invisible immediately. If we were to look at this as a series of, say, a thousand fights, there are only a fraction where they go invisible, followed by intangibility. The question would really be if we consider that fraction significant enough to tilt the balance in favor of the priest- I think most people here seem to think so.
In the case that it seems very, very, very unlikely he'd go invisible, it sounds like tricky would get death manip'd, get up due to the higher powers, speed up, and one-shot? unless tricky getting up from getting death manip'd would cause him to go invisible.

Just in case...
Yeah, with this in mind I feel like the Priest would be able to pull the right strategies with this, not really tons more to add.

And just to get this concluded

Priest FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back