• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a hat in time rev thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have waited since like april or may to do this lmao

hat kid
creation: hat kid can pull her scooter from out of nowhere, this could be considered summoning, creation, or dimensional storage. i'm leaning more towards it being creation, as the scooter explodes whenever she's done with it.

regeneration (mid): she can survive being crushed flat.

speed: i recorded a video where she travels 30 meters in 3.73 seconds, this would be 8.04 m/s, or athletic human. i tested the other methods (sprinting, scooter, walking) and they aren't any faster.

intelligence: could be high, it’s implied she created the blueprints for her spaceship.

resistance to ice manip: she can survive having her entire body frozen by the ice hat. she also can briefly resist vanessa’s ice manip when it quickly froze over an entire town (or at least froze it fast enough to outspeed children).

mustache girl
acrobatics: she can double jump and dive like hat kid in the first level
martial arts: she should be somewhat good at fighting if she can contend with mafia goons and hat kid (while she has time pieces).
speed: scales above hat kid, she managed to run past hat kid fast enough to steal a time piece from her hands without her noticing.

mafia goons
AP/dura: 9-B, they can survive falls from space and also fight with mustache girl

mafia boss
toon force: he can jump around and talk despite being a jar with no visible way to do these things. he should be able to do the same in base form.

time pieces
creation: in the finale there are way more time pieces than hat kid started with, there are hundreds, possibly even thousands there. the time pieces are the only things that couldve created those.

Creation should probably be considered as Hammerspace instead, and that is not versatile enough to count as Toon Force, but except for that, this is probably fine to apply.

Last edited:
i applied all of these except for toon force+speed and intelligence cuz those 2 are now higher than what i proposed.

Sorry. I saw that you already did this.

Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back