• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Guardian's Game: Game Thread #1

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, then." He then keeps looking at the parasite, but ignores it by patting her on the head.
Slowly, the parasite begins to worm it's way out of her Cerebral Cortex and... Well I'm not going to get into the exact details of a ******* worm eating it's way into a young girl's skull, and then proceeding to eat it's way out of said skull through the same path it wormed into in the first place.

Let's just say, it's very bloody, the occasional bit of brain clumps, and uh... a glowly parasite that is vibrating to the point where it's just ****** like... dissapeared ma.

Meanwhile, Helen lays on the ground, leaking lifejuice from the hole in the back of her skull

Christian Higdon said:
"Huh? Helen, are you okay?" He said, trying to get her back up.
She's lying on the ground, unresponsive.

Is she dead? I mean, a literal spaceworm just ate the everliving **** out of her brai, but considering the events of today... You never know?

She suddenl-nah I'm just ******* with you, she's still completely unresponsive

Boris started to cry as he then started to repair her in someway, even trying cybernetics for some reason.

Basically, Boris injected her with this needle. Said needle changed her up. Her arm was replaced with an arm that could be turned into a cannon/gun/paintbrush, etc., her eyes were changed into plastic eyes with cameras hidden beneath, her brain was given a chip that makes her think like a supercomputer. There was a little panel thing on the floor that a wire from her head was linked to. Said panel could be typed into to program her. He just had to turn her on.

Christian Higdon said:
Basically, Boris injected her with this needle. Said needle changed her up. Her arm was replaced with an arm that could be turned into a cannon/gun/paintbrush, etc., her eyes were changed into plastic eyes with cameras hidden beneath, her brain was given a chip that makes her think like a supercomputer. There was a little panel thing on the floor that a wire from her head was linked to. Said panel could be typed into to program her. He just had to turn her on.
While a creative and out of the box solution... How in the fresh ****? How'd you get it? Y'know that "programming panel" violates free will right?

I mean, ultimately up to you, but damn man...

"Heh." He then started programming stuff into her, like emotions, free will and also her ability to trigger her aura before he even turns her on.

Meanwhile, a blonde girl in her late-teens at her home was watching Interdimensional Cable News (ICN). The news was talking about a particle accelerator. "The hell?" She said. "I gotta find out what's going on there!"

MaxForward said:
Meanwhile, a blonde girl in her late-teens at her home was watching Interdimensional Cable News (ICN). The news was talking about a particle accelerator. "The hell?" She said. "I gotta find out what's going on there!"
Skyla arrived at the location.

Uhh, hello? Skyla said, coming out of a portal.

The portal is weird... I mean, not so out of inherent qualities, but the way the surrounding energies are interacting with is just... incredibly unstable, it's like a glass that's halfway off the edge of a countertop... In the regard that, even the slightest provocation could cause that shit to go "boomy boom" and douse the surrounding area in even MORE extrauniversal energies

Christian Higdon said:
"Anyways..." He then programmed some more stuff into Helen.
The portal suddenly destabilizes, collapsing. This act subsequently douses the immediate vicinity in even more extrauniversal energies. Luckily, not as nearly as unstabily as well... the particle accelerator explosio

Then, after programming into Helen:

• Free will
  • Power
  • The ability to trigger her aura
  • Emotions
  • Protocols
  • The ability to be turned off and on
He then places a chip in her brain that allows her to think like a supercomputer.

Christian Higdon said:
Then, after programming into Helen:
Uh, still have no clue where TF you got that cyborgization shit, but aight, coo. Helens a cyborg now, I mean, she'll effectively be of mental deficiency for the next three hours due to LITERALLY HAVING A HOLE THE SIZE OF A BASEBALL IN HER BRAIN, I mean, the Cybernetics will repair that, but that shit takes time

"Okay. This'll be scary, but I need to get over it." He then activates her, waiting to see what she does, as he starts to hide.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay. This'll be scary, but I need to get over it." He then activates her, waiting to see what she does, as he starts to hide.
She... Does literally nothing, like, nothing. She's pretty much just a human sized doll at this point. Sure you COULD, again i don't advocate this, but you could *easily* like, replace the entirety of her musculature with really shitty, really primitive "transistors" or something.

I, tbe Abstract Metaphysical Narrator however, want to get as far away from this general "plotline" as soon as possible since it's really ticking off the "Reality Hosting Service" that I'm using to make this universe in the first place

"......Okay, then." He then took out the cybernetics and tried magic for some reason. "Uhhhh...where's the book?"

Christian Higdon said:
"......Okay, then." He then took out the cybernetics and tried magic for some reason. "Uhhhh...where's the book?"
The "book" Boris is referring to was back in his homeverse, but interdimensional flux has approximately caused it to land at the bottom of the Mariana Trench

Christian Higdon said:
"Well....crap. This ain't good."
Well yeah, it's firmly sequestered atthe literal deepest point in the entirety of all bodies of water. Luckily, magic juju bullshit prevents the pages from gett- AH, who am I ******* kidding? the pages are laminated REALLY well and the binding is made out of that certified "Strong but unmassproducible" shit you saw WAAAAAAY back circa 1920's and backwards.

Yeah but in all seriousness, if you want her to stop being a nonliving, get that book dude

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay, then." He then teleported to the Mariana Trench and dived in, trying to find the book.
The water is... Weird, gelid, its mere presence in contact with your skin sends tremors down your spine, and not those minor "jolts" no, we talking 7.8 magnitude shivering.

Yet despite feeling what is ESSENTIALLY absolute zero, the water is... Well, still water. Despite inducing sensations that are INDEED Absolute Zero, the water maintains the general viscosity and fluidity of well... Water.

You can't tell if someone is messing with your senses, or if the water IS actually Absolute Zero, but also... water?

You see a negative light shining up from the depths of the trench.

Continue?

"I'd love to help, but I don't want to go that deep in the ocean." Skyla said to Swathing and Helen, who was laying in the ground, motionless.

Christian Higdon said:
Boris kept swimming, trying to find the book.
As Boris delves further into the depth's, ths surrounding light grows dimmer and dimmer, like a cup with the most small of holes. Drip... Drip... Drip...

Soon, the light is gone, in it's place a potent darkness... Yet Boris's body is still visible, as in, something is reflecting off of his atoms (or whatever the hell he's made of), and is creating the "image" of hjs being.

A whale like bellow reverberates throughout the depths.

Christian Higdon said:
He starts to get a bit scared, but keeps looking.
He swims a slight bit downward... Before colliding with the sea floor, seems he can't go any further. This is... The bottom.

A presence is felt, a dubious one...

MaxForward said:
Skyla was starting to get bored. "What's taking him that long?" She said.
Skyla suddenly learns of Boris's whereabouts and the magical capabilities of this "book" of his, the one of which he intends on using to RESSURECT Helen. Although, it could easily be used to BECOME A LITERAL 4D GOD

Back