• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed unequalized

Both 2-A

Start 20ft away from each other

Fast-clipart-super-speed-18
Bring it on, ya overgrown dried up grape!

Infinity gauntlet png 703990
Your quills will make for excellent toothpicks.

Rodent: 1 (ShadowWarrior1999)

Bedazzler: 2 (DanielIH15, Inverted Tempest)

Well it's not like it's gonna matter, Sonic does passively null Thanos with his holy manipulation.

The thing is we always go off on the profiles when doing match ups. If there is any news that one fighter is getting revised they usually postpone the match. But Thanos should've been high 1-B like a couple of months ago, so I guess this match is okay as there aren't any active revisions currently. Though in my opinion if Sonic does take this, I don't think he should get this win in his notable victories list and vice versa.

This Sonic has no immortality to speak of, but Thanos doesn't have something that can save him from Sonic as well. Archie 2-As are ridiculously high in their tiers when it comes to AP.

At the same time though, I saw Galactus in the strongest 2-A AP list, and saw some arguments for it. If Thanos or any other Marvel 2-As scale then I think Thanos can take this one if he just pokes him. Holding my vote until I hear about Thanos's AP.

He can drain someone's life force by himself, and with the IG all his previous powers are infinitely stronger than before

Well if Thanos somehow has high 1-B hax on his profile as Inverted implies then I don't even think life manipulation is neccessary tbh.

Yeah theses matches are just plain bad as of right now. Someone really needs to finish the marvel revisions and get them up to high 1-B right now.

MYHERO said:
Well if Thanos somehow has high 1-B hax on his profile as Inverted implies then I don't even think life manipulation is neccessary tbh.
Well it says all previous abilites so I think it does matter.

What does Sonic lead with again? If it's not AP based, Thanos arguably still petrifies and takes this.

For one, petrification falls under transmutation which Sonic resists.

All Sonic has to do is punch Thanos or throw a stray Chaos energy blast and he explodes as he's massively above baseline 2-A.

MYHERO said:
How can one be faster than omnipresence?
I don't know, but that's what the IG profile says:

"Speed: Immeasurable (Those armed with the Infinity Gauntlet are swifter than the Abstracts)"

Back