• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A game of dice, King Dice vs Dongtae

You need to label the keys for Dongtae

Also, I know that Dongtae can't apply his psychokinesis to a person. But does King Dice count? He's an dice with arms and legs. He isn't human. Dongtae can just rip him apart using that, right?

Ah, my bad.

He should be able to, but likely won't. They fought a giant robot and simply settled with throwing cars at it.

Alright. Then all told, I'm voting for King Dice.

He will very readily spam minions in Dongtae's direction, all of which Dongtae will have no idea how to deal with. And even if he makes it past them, King Dice can just throw a bunch of cards at him while standing readily out of reach. And if Dongtae psychokinesises a boulder or a tree at the Devil's right-hand man, he cen dodge it with reletive ease, as his perception is ridiculously fast, about 0.3% of a second.

The only wrench in the piano is Dongtae's time stop. But that is limited, and unless he instantly opens with that, he'll have to waste his time using it on Dicey's minions. Which seems much more likely

King Dice medium difficulty

Vote counted. Tough could he not just ignore the minions and go for King Dice directly?

He won't open with it right away, but he does spam it under normal circumstances.

I also think that he has an AP advantage, since he scales above his previous dura, which tanked a dozen of dice bomb, which on its own pulverized the upper half of a girl.

Can't ignore the minions, Dice literally disappears from the battlefield to make you fight that dude

And, while it may sound like he has an AP advantage, not without a calculation, he doesn't. Baseline till then

Oh, right then.

We have a standard calc for pulverizing a human tough? Without that he scales to one-shotting baselines then.

No standard. But napkin maths tells me 811,979.664 joules for pulverising one person, which is 9-B. If you send scans, I might be able to make an effort at it tomorrow (it is 11pm here)

It been a long time since i read about DICE, but here are my though:

A bunch of minions alone give Cuphead a hard time, why would you think it won't happen the same for Dongtae?

King Dice large size might be problem for him, but he already fought against a giant robot.

Anyway, leaning to King Dice but i'm not voting yet.

Eh, I'll look into it in a bit. Until then let's say that he scales to one-shotting baselines.

I didn't know he litirally disapears when the minions come out, so I tought he could just ignore them. He could still time stop spam to keep attacking them while they can't attack him however.

Him slowing down anything he strikes with time cutter could also help.

Oh, some DICE profiles? Awesome.

Dongtae can stop time. I don't see why he can't just stop time, and then proceed to wreck King Dice with the time cutter or dice explosions or something of that nature.

I am aware that Dongtae stops time. However, King Dice instantly spawns minions, then vanishes from the battlefield. Also, from what I could gather, his time powers are extremely limited, relying on some points system. And he would need to keep jumping in and out of time to draw Dice back to the battlefield after killing one of his minions.

Dongtae's main issue is that King Dice is so far out of reach, and he would have to rely on hurling trees and boulders at Dice, which the big man could dodge due to his slight speed advantage. Even if he stops time, and then swings at Dice with the Time Cutter, I'm pretty sure that contact will allow Dice to move as well. And Dice won't go down in one hit, he took dozens from 9-A characters before.

And, assuming Dice is slowed by the Time Cutter, that won't affect him too badly, as his actual attack involves spawing dozens of cards, which should be unaffected by him being slowed.

Extremly limited is not really true. He simply has an amount of points that he spends on using it, and those can run out. His ime Stop, unless mortaly wounded, should still work for at least a few dozen minutes.

Could he not... teleport?

Yes, those should be unafected.

Well, that's my bad. Wait, a few dozen minutes?

Dice has teleportation too, and has delt with Cuphead and Mugman, both of whom could also teleport. He will account for Dongtae's teleportation.

Well, yes. He gets ten seconds for point he has, and he had enough dice that he could fill a sack, plus enough points to rewind time dozens of times.

It's been a bit, but I don't think it's quiet as spammable or preciase. For Dup and Mug at least. Plus, the two did defeat him.

Ok, with that much Time Stop avaliable, then Dongtae should take this no problem. Especially as you said that he spams it a wee bit.

Yeah. The folk in that verse aren't particularly fast so their feats with time stop can extend to minutes. The points system makes those kinds of calculations rather simple.

I wasn't even thinking about rewinding time, but that also seems like it would very effective as well.

I also need to see if the Time cutter bypasses durability. Or I guess it's just a higher tier, looking at his page. That makes sense.

Since it had a problem with cutting through the robot at the very start of him using i, I imagine it doesn't.

I guess he could do what he did to the biker/swimmer and only cut parts he wants to tough.

Back