• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A future warrior fights a B O I of spin

Lego-Man via better time manipulation powers, BFR, Precognition, and Power Nullification, despite being limited.

Original Future Warrior eh? This guy is nowhere near as good as 2, but he'll do.

Soul Manipulation and Transmutation FSM has no resistance too, but those are the only ways he can really down him.

FSM has precognition, power null, transmutation, and conceptual manipulation.

I say FSM via precognition and more ways to win.

FSM FRA, also, can we talk about souls in Ninjago? It seems that they can survive Universal distruction!

Yobobojojo said:
DMB 1 said:
FSM FRA, also, can we talk about souls in Ninjago? It seems that they can survive Universal distruction!
Wut? You talking about Ckouse?
No, I was talking about Chen's and Garmadon's soul still going to the Departed Realm after the distruction of the Cursed Realm.

Yobobojojo said:
Isn't that just natural progression of the afterlife?
Pretty sure that the distruction of an entire universe should destroy any 3D being with no Universal powers, including souls.

The real cal howard said:
A 3-A destruction, anyway.
The problem i s that I have no idea if that was a 3D destruction or a 4D one. The Cursed realm was the 3-dimensionally smallest realm, but regardig space-time. it is likly the same as any other.

It was probably space time, since it's destruction affected Djinnjago, although it's a dimension literally made of ghost, so don't know how it works.

Umm.....

Switch this to 2-C Future Warrior and Low 2-C master.

Cause this is just.... No.

What's stopping the FW from getting......

Conceptual manipulated

Destroyed in CQC

and

Time Manipulation Spammed?

FW 2 has answers to these.

So it's a stalemate since there's no way FW is going to kill him either.

So anyway, this basically goes like FSM vs The Overlord did before the latter pulled out his stone warriors.

Yobobojojo said:
Yeah, finding matches for him is hard
Finding ones for the Overlord's is even worse: that F+cking Mid-Godly.

It's because it can't regenerate the body, there is pretty much no way to stop him if the opponent can't negate Mid-Godly, and it's mostly useless against incroporeal beings, and even if he still controls the Stone Army, the Army can't still harm an incorporeal.

Not only that, but his Mid-Godly is actually pretty damn good, since unlike many type 8 mid godlies, he can come back even if the concept that he embodies doesn't exist anymore. Not to mention, the Godlen Master is the maority of the times Overkill.

Yobobojojo said:
Sorry if these are stompish, very few Low 2-C's don't stomp or get stomped
One match I've been thinkg about for a while was the FSM or the Overlord vs.Morgoth, but I'm not sure if it would be ok.

Yobobojojo said:
Made of darkness. Holy manip and sealing annihilate tho.
Not in his Melkor form, if I'm correct, which is also the one with the Low 2-C/ 2-C key.

Back