• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
They were both given 5-A powers from two powerful beings in blue. Lets see what the better one is.

Speed is equalized, both are bloodlusted, and the battle is in a random temple. They start 10 meters apart and have all of their equipment, plus a day of preparation. SBA for everything else.

May the best godly power win.

Raiden's Gift:

The Factor of Four:

The Truth of the Universe:

I believe Liu Kang greatly upscales from Centrion who did a 119 yottaton feat, and Donut is 1.277 ninatons.

I literally said it. Check Cetrio's profile.

Anywho, Liu Kang has a fire that can turn Donut into glass, so that makes it up.

Psychomaster35 said:
I literally said it. Check Cetrio's profile.
Anywho, Liu Kang has a fire that can turn Donut into glass, so that makes it up.
How is me looking through the profiles to find the AP values they scale to you saying it?

He would have his camera, where it is like a one-way portal for the object that goes into it. Depending on the TV location, that is where the destination of the BFR is.

Back