• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few Star vs the Forces of Evil possible changes/upgrades?

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
So I just watched the Season 2 premier of Star vs. The Force of Evil, it was pretty good and it had a few cool feats/abilities I thought I'd share. As for Star's new spells, here are some I noticed.

-Pocket Reality Manipulation. Well, not so much manipulation but her Wand has a pocket dimension within it. Not sure how big it is, it has lots of stars but they all seem downsized.

-Wandless Magic and Telekinesis. The major point of the episode was her learning how to use wand-less magic, something her mother struggled with at a much older age which itself is really impressive. She didn't do much with it but she did telekinetically move a few rocks around.

-Universal Range. Glossaryck mentioned that Magic was everywhere in the Universe, and that casting magic was like scooping the Magic up in a spoon. Could this be considered Universal Range?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y74cLtBmL9k

Time Stamps

9:30 The Pocket Universe within her wand

11:25 Wandless Magic/Telekinesis.

4:06 Universal Range statement

As for new feats, here they are.

-Ludo mentioned that the Universe was "infinitely expanding". Ludo isn't exactly a trustworthy source and he's not in his right mindset so I'm iffy on it. Maybe something can come from it like "At least Universe level, possibly High Universe level.

-Near the end of the Episode, Star outspeeds an Eagle without much trouble. he top speed of a Golden Eagle is around 35-36 m/s (Subsonic). I dunno what species of Eagle she outsped, but I think it be safe to put her speed at SuperHuman for now. This would scale to Marco and most of Ludo's monsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfq3dNjhO3s

Time Stamps

0:50 Infinitely Expanding Universe

10:55 Star outspeeds an Eagle.

Thoughts?

For starters, the TK feat is legit. But for the universal range statement, I'm taking it more in the case that magic is omnipresent and she an use it wherever rather than she could affect someone on the other side of the universe. And I'm not buying the pocket universe thing. The fact that the treadmill is just sitting there makes it sketchy to me.

On the second half, I'm all for an infinitely expanding universe. It doesn't seem contradictory. Although, wasn't that Star a hallucination of Ludo? Seeing how she disappeared right afterwards

Pocket Dimensions don't have to be huge, and in hindsight this one is pretty small. It's so small that it wouldn't really matter anyway. Fair enough on the Magic statement too. Still, she's been stated to be able to blow up entire universes, so maybe Universal range via strongest known spells would be more appropriate?

No idea on Star being an hallucination or not. I didn't notice her disappearing until you pointed it out. It probably be best to wait for the next few episodes to explain on that (assuming they follow up on it, that is).

Also, do you think she'd be Room level without magic? She's pretty consistently been shown to be on par with Marco.

(Can't believe i'm losing my feel and eyes for cartoons all becuz of no tv service network atm. T-T ).

Anyways, i agree that Star should be 9-A with Marco. They've been consistantly on par with each other throughout the show so......there's that.

I would definitely leave the speed as is for now until that's really cleared up.....if you can confirm it for me when that happens, please. @Darkanine

TK and wandless magic Star is both interesting to see for this season and something i agree with. I'm with Cal on the whole Pocket dimension stuff and that of the magic thing, though i suppose it could work by saying she could affect stuff on that scale by using her most powerful spells, perhaps...

Star's universe being infinitely expanding....hmmm....kind of hard for me to take in atm going by the OP above but i'm not against the idea of it at the same time, however.....

That's pretty much my impression (opinion) of this....

Just to bump and recap this,

-Speed should stay as is for the moment

-Minor TK and wandless magic Star is good and okay

-Star being physically upgraded to 9-A due to Marco's tier and how consistent they are in terms of being equal in power....physically, of course

And Star having Universal range via strongest magic spells.

Seems good enough for me. I'm actually still unsure of the "infinitely expanding universe" thing from Ludo. IDK if the guy is smart enough on weather the universe is doing that + what kind of mindset he was in at the time he said it so........yeah....

Well, Wand users are currently "Universe level, possibly higher" which I think is the best fit for now. Hopefully Star does some cool stuff with her Telekinesis this season, and hope that Ludo becomes a credible villain now that he has a wand.

Should I update the page or wait for further feedback?

Back