• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A few more abilities for Bowser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Bowser going to die to the same black hole if it wasn't for Rosalina something like, 5 minutes later?

The first 4 abilities are pretty valid. The last one, one the otherhand, doesn't seem so. Bowser doesn't look like he's re-arranging or adding to his bone structure just to use the spike ball move. It's just that he's suprisingly flexible. I believe Bone Manipulation would be more suited if we refer it to his Dry Bowser transformation since he basically attack with bones and reassembles himself whenever he either falls apart or deataches himself.

Okay, the abilities that DRB agrees with can probably be inserted then.

Also, I think Bowser canonically has infinite 1-Ups due to something in Thousand Year Door. Read it on the Mario Wiki today. Hope DRB can back me up with info.

@NotAMarioFan

That's not Regenerationn. Bowser's simply absorbing back the black paint he lost.

@The real cal howard

That's true but I don't know a supwerpower that's related to it, however.

@Ant

Ok, I'm ready to include all the abilities on Bowser's page.....

If i remember Bowser has the Transmutation ability because it was said that transmuted them to blocks in the first game, but this another source says that he petrified them, we should choose only one of these two.

Transmutation sounds more legit, given that petrification had been done in the Mario universe, and never has it shapeshifted.

@Dark

The manual stated he turn everyone in the kingdom into mutiple beings and objects, thus making it transmutation, which he's already noted in his page profile.

I will unlock the Bowser page then. Please tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will close Bowser's page and this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back