• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A fairly dumb question from someone whom is still kinda confused 'bout some profiles.

Why are Smash char's profiles, Like Kirby, Rob and Game and watch, only High 7-A? shouldn't they have a Low 2-C key for the fact that they've actually...well, killed Galeem, Dharkon Tabuu and the hands?

I'm also confused. There's so much people could say to counter what you've said. People could say that they have outside help via spirits but they don't need spirits to defeat the two. It has been done without spirits. People can say that they didn't dodge the first time but they were offguard so that doesn't count. Even for the people who are sceptical, what can they say about tabuu. They have no outside help when battling him. So. Number One I don't think it's a stupid question, it's very logical. Number two, galleem technically defeated tabuu anyway via turning him into a spirit. Finally, Wait wait wait... Kirby... 7A I give up

They always scaled to them in the first place. They've always been able to fight Master Hand and Crazy Hand and they straight up defeated Tabuu, Sonic even broke Tabuu's wings prior to the final boss fight. They also went on to defeat the final bosses in Ultimate and even early on were prepared to take on whole armies of Master Hands and Crazy Hands with Marth even saying they'll each have to take out about 10.

bump.

if kirby gets low 2-C, i think it should be:

"At least Universe Level+ (Is on par with Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon), higher via Final Smash (Can kill opponents with similar durability to him almost instantly)"

and, for durability, "At least Universe Level+ (Can withstand being hit by Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon. Regularly takes blows from opponents of similar power to him)

I know this is old but I never understood why the fighters didn't just scale to Galeem and Dharkon to begin with. It's not like the fighters are just letting them kill each other, they can fight and defeat Galeem and Dharkon solo, even at the very end of the game before the true final battle.

JJSliderman said:
I know this is old but
I never understood why the fighters didn't just scale to Galeem and Dharkon to begin with. It's not like the fighters are just letting them kill each other, they can fight and defeat Galeem and Dharkon solo, even at the very end of the game before the true final battle.
I mean, it's filled with 2 craptons of game mechanics

Considering there's an entire story mode focused around defeating Galeem and Dharkon, I find it hard to write it off as just game mechanics.

If you really wanna go there then.

At least add a separate key for "Story Mode" versions of the characters that's Low 2-C, since they've fought MH, Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon on even footing at the end of those games.

The Hands are normally just playing with them, the copies are weaker from what i have seen. Galeem and Darkhron could have been with the Hands' help. But I have no idea about Tabuu

>The Hands help

Never at any point do the Hands help you fight them, ever. Also at one point you fight a possessed true Master Hand and Crazy Hand in the final world of WoL so I doubt they'd be just playing with you there.

JJSliderman said:
>The Hands help

Never at any point do the Hands help you fight them, ever. Also at one point you fight a possessed true Master Hand and Crazy Hand in the final world of WoL so I doubt they'd be just playing with you there.
However, you are powered up from spirits when you fight the Hands, Galeem and Darkhron, with powerful spirits such as Tabuu and Arceus being available at that point (and isn't being able to fight them without sporits just GM?)

I don't think utilizing spirits is any more canonical than not using them. The game doesn't force you to use Spirits.

SM 64 also doesn't force you to get the caps but you automatically get the Wing cap by beating Bowser. It also doesn't force you to get 120 stars.

But in the story, the only parts that are actually confirmed to have happened are rescuing the spirits and fighters, and defeating Galeem and Dharkon and the rest of the bosses.

And circling back to Tabuu, there weren't any spirits then and Tabuu very easily one-shot a bloodlusted Master Hand, but the fighters still won.

A lot of fighters working together won against all of those, and at the very least Dracula, Master Hand, Crazy Hand, Marx, Giga Bowser, Galleom, Ganon, and Rathalos had to be helping (as spirits) in the Final Battle

Actually now that I think about it since all the final bosses and Pokemon's creation trio (which is one of the sources of the top tiers' rankings) are available as spirits, maybe a CRT could be done

Back