• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Uh, problem: Statesman's Electricity one-shots those comparable to him, and is willing to pull it out if/when he starts getting overwhelmed or when he's losing

So uh... you should use Lord Recluse instead, while he does have Neurotoxin on every attack, it's not effective enough to just paralyze or murk someone without resistance, so it's just added bite

Uh, problem: Statesman's Electricity one-shots those comparable to him, and is willing to pull it out if/when he starts getting overwhelmed or when he's losing
Hmm, Krypto does have an amp that triples his AP and dura (The Space Suit) though if that's not enough, I guess I can change it

Hmm, Krypto does have an amp that triples his AP and dura (The Space Suit) though if that's not enough, I guess I can change it
The Space Suit could work, but there's still the problem of Statesman constantly applying that AP to Krypto with nothing he can do about it, and Krypto having 3x Statesman's AP would just vastly quicken how long it takes for Statesman to get serious

The Space Suit could work, but there's still the problem of Statesman constantly applying that AP to Krypto with nothing he can do about it, and Krypto having 3x Statesman's AP would just vastly quicken how long it takes for Statesman to get serious
Alright, I'll make the change

Krypto advantages
  • Flight
  • More conventionally reliable range options
  • Better in-character
  • Toon Force
Lord Recluse advantages
  • Skill
  • Unnoticeable AP advantage
  • LS Advantage
  • Minor Neurotoxin on every hit
  • More limbs
  • Resists all of Krypto's hax

Last edited:
Krypto advantages
  • Flight
  • More conventionally reliable range options
  • Better in-character
  • Toon Force
Lord Recluse advantages
  • Skill
  • Unnoticeable AP advantage
  • LS Advantage
  • Minor Neurotoxin on every hit
  • More limbs
  • More I'm not thinking of
I assume this is the part where we wait for the Krypto supporters (Mostly @Propellus) to respond?

Where does his Class M value come from anyway? His AP value also seems to vary based on his note, which one is being used? And if it's true that the Lord really resists all of Krypto's hax, then I don't really think Krypto really has that much wincons here. Krypto's Toon Force won't really help here as it's not even that good enough. Which kinda seems like a mismatch

Where does his Class M value come from anyway?
Something I somehow got away with because I was tired of waiting for a single calculation to drop a CRT to make my dogshit profiles not dogshit anymore

Statesman yeeting a giant robot while heavily weakened
His AP value also seems to vary based on his note, which one is being used?
Assuming 20 Kilotons for the high-end of the Little Boy
And if it's true that the Lord really resists all of Krypto's hax, then I don't really think Krypto really has that much wincons here.
the wall of resistances don't lie, I could probably point you to specific power sets where XYZ power is resisted
Krypto's Toon Force won't really help here as it's not even that good enough. Which kinda seems like a mismatch
Oof

And if it's true that the Lord really resists all of Krypto's hax, then I don't really think Krypto really has that much wincons here
Is he really that reliant on haxes?

And is there anyone else from the verse you'd suggest to use instead of Krypto?

Something I somehow got away with because I was tired of waiting for a single calculation to drop a CRT to make my dogshit profiles not dogshit anymore

Statesman yeeting a giant robot while heavily weakened
Then get it calced fam, or otherwise I don't really think it should apply without an actual value.
the wall of resistances don't lie, I could probably point you to specific power sets where XYZ power is resisted
Yeah, then that kinda makes this a mismatch then. Krypto tends to mix some of his haxes with close combat

Lord Recluse Surveillance's Dirtbot and proceeds to lead him to fight near water if they weren't near it already, from there it's using superior mobility and a much harder to hit frame to make Dirtbot fall over

Lord Recluse Surveillance's Dirtbot and proceeds to lead him to fight near water if they weren't near it already, from there it's using superior mobility and a much harder to hit frame to make Dirtbot fall over
Should I move the fight to somewhere that wouldn't be an issue?

Should I move the fight to somewhere that wouldn't be an issue?
No because then Dirtbot quickly amps and gets to the point Recluse can't even harm him lol

And before you ask, giving Recluse prep is NOT a solution. I am confident he'd solo the damn verse with prep enough to get the web going

Counted and thank you I suppose
Honestly your best bet for CoH matches is to find someone with mind control resistance and throw then Honoree

He'll still hurt like hell cause he's got mind damage on several attacks

But there's no big thing to watch out for with him otherwise

Wait, how would the Recluse know if the Dirtbot is weak to water? Or is there really water around in the background?

Wait, how would the Recluse know if the Dirtbot is weak to water? Or is there really water around in the background?
Lord Recluse can see the weaknesses and defensive capabilities of those around him borderline passively, and he's not afraid to use anything in his arsenal to achieve victory

I see, but anyways, Dirtbot should have the physical edge here considering that he massively upscales from Krypto who already massively upscales from 18.15 Kilotons. And he could go even higher if there any more minerals around, considering that it seems that Recluse's LS seems to be only baseline, where as Dirtbot's LS is 3,822,396.4351 kg initially before he's amped, and his Regen is gonna be a big issue to deal with. But Recluse apparently seems to be smarter so he could find a water source to get him near water to melt him. As he does have way faster travel speed than the Dirtbot (The mf was literally outran by kids lmao) does, so I'll just vote for Recluse here

Back