• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Different Flash vs A Different Sonic

Standard Battle Assumptions
Speed is Equalized
Battle takes place in our real life NYC

(CW) Season 2 Post-Tachyon Barry Allen v.s. OVA Sonic the Hedgehog

The Fastest Man Alive:

The Fastest Thing Alive: 3 (ElixirBlue, Gilad_Hyperstar, Spinoirr)

The Fastest Cameraman Alive (incon):

If this is a stomp I may consider using Season 3-6 Barry, Wally West, or just make another vs battle with more balanced changes

Last edited:
I was planning to give more to OVA’s profile like flight, Stat AP Amp and some resistances, tho I don’t know how much they would factor into this fight.

Working with what’s on the profile, Sonic has technique based afterimages, Stat Speed Amp to blitz his pervious speed, and has excellent acrobatics to move around the battlefield for mobility.

Yeah, but with that Regen, S3&K Flash doesn’t seem necessary to make this a valid match

Is it allowed for me to play devils advocate and give reasons for why Flash could win or is that not allowed on versus threads?

Nah, you can give arguments, just not vote. Doesn’t seem like anyone else is coming for Flash

Nah, you can give arguments, just not vote. Doesn’t seem like anyone else is coming for Flash
Alright thank you i'll make some arguements.

First of all, this is a Flash from exactly after his fight from Zoom and before he created Flashpoint (it's post S2 due to the fact that summoning time remnants is in his profile and pre S3). This means that if Flash fought someone like Sonic, even if he is a 3 foot tall hedgehog, his PTSD may trigger, and he would most likely summon Time Remnants.

Time Remnants with Speed = means that Sonic can be blitz if Flash creates a combo attack, which is in character since Flash always finds a way to work with others. Flash also has more experience fighting foes that are as fast as him, Reverse-Flash, Trajectory, and of course, Zoom. So he knows how to fight against them more so that Sonic would, as he's only fought someone who's identical to him, giving him overall lower skill on the battlefield.

Flash is also more serious than any iteration of Sonic, so if Sonic see's Flash as a lack of a threat, Flash could catch Sonic off guard. Now to address the arguments for Sonic.

Flash has speed amps, it's called Iris West. Honestly though, if Flash had proper coms from Cisco or Caitlin there'd be a better chance of Flash's victory. So those are Flash's win cons.

Back