• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I always want to ask how is Sirzech EE passive when he need to flex his aura/demonic power/whatever first? Do SBA starts with people flexing their aura?

Linley has 5 different bodies, all true with full power. Planetary range with Sovereign's Will. If Bebe is not restricted he will be in fight too.

Linley will be 43363c on combat attack once he uses his wind law.

Linley resist to EE from 4-B beings.

This is a stomp and I haven't even started to use other abilities.

But the problem is, Sirzech EE will erase everything near him. So all of his attacks will be erased unless it can bypass EE.

Yeah, i just read the profile. I thought it applies to his base forms as well.

Nah, only True Form is passive, basic Sirzechs needs to shoot the PoD.

Well, now I have time to talk.

Linley has 5 True bodies all having his power, all have Low-Godly and their bodies is also made just from divine energy.

Linley can resist to EE from 4-B beings who can EE with a thought from across different planes.

Can reduce the power/skills/etc to more than 90% even to those that resist or directly nullfying anything if they can't resist with Black Prison. His Dragon Roar can slow the time of the soul x200 times. Godrealm will freeze the space of anything within its range and it can also powernull.

With Wind Law - he can create trillions of sword slashes in an instant. Each of his slash is using the concept of slow and fast to create a spatial edge around the attacks. At the same time he can also congeal and fold the space with it.

His attacks can also cut through reality which will also disort space and fold it. He can also combine all his swords attack to a single point that will have the entire attack power of all these slashes galvanized - this also create a spatial freezing.

With Hymn of the Wind, his sword emit a sound that will bewitch the soul and at the same time destroy it even if its in another space.

Black Sword is a non-physical sword attack that will twist, tear apart the sapce like paper and turn everything before it into nothingness including space itself.

Can increase all his stats to High 6-B with Sovereign's Might three times.

With a lift of a hand he can use Micro-Cosm which will create a spatial freezing around the target from all directions.

His willpower can affect reality.

Soul absorption up to 20k with Coiling Dragon which can bypass space/dimension.

Also, each of his attacks are applications of Laws and Conceptual Attacks type 2.

This match is a missmatch. The second someone resist to Sirzechs EE, he is more or less useless.

How about we stop pitting DxD characters against characters who have feats as DxD characters don't have feats barely at all. And against too OP chaacters like Linley as well.

It is an issue. If the match is an instant stomp where one character cannot do shit, there was no factual point to the matchup.

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with what I said at all. Linley stomps because he resists EE and then just haxes Sirzechs, nothing to do with feats.

Back