• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A devil and a beast - Dante (Devil May Cry) vs John White/Cole MacGrath (Infamous)

You know the moon is kinda a nice thing to see on a romantic date or anything. So wipe that out and you're gonna piss off some ladies men. Or at least that's the reason why they fight. Anyway John vs Dante. Along with Cole.

Massively Hypersonic+ speed

They fight in Z-City

Scenario 1 - Beast Cole MacGrath - Both are at MCB level, basic equipment for Dante

Scenario 2 - John White at his peak - Both at MCB, basic equipment for Dante

Scenario 3 - John White - MC form, Dante gets all items

Scenario 4 - John White with all powers, Dante gets all items

Whichever's the fairest fight is the battle that gets saved.

Scenario 1 - Stomp in favour of cole via hax and speed

Scenario 2 - Stomp in favour of John via hax, DC and speed

Scenario 3 & 4 - WHY (Universal vs Multi-Continent)

So Cole looks fair as the other scenarios are much more unfair to John than Dante.

Err, I'm not using Universal Dante.

But what do you mean a stomp? Dante has mental incap, sealing, and spatial based attacks. He can also try to take the Beast's power. Their haxx is pretty equal and if anything Dante has the advantage on that.

Why did you say that Dante can use all items which includes spardas sword if you can count equiptment as items in a general sense.

And i should read up on the wiki more buy christ why do i skim when there's a verses thread.

Back