• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
isnt paradise time like a huge counter to gremmy since his mental strength is not exactly the highest.

I'm not exactly sure how Gremmy has a weak mind,considering whatever he imagines becomes reality meaning he has to be real careful and specific or he can **** himself over like what happened to him.

Jobbo said:
His willpower is clearly weak since Kenpachi made him defeat himself.
That's not what happened

He didn't imagine a strong enough body to hold power comparable to Kenpachi's

Ah, you're right. I was thinking of Zaraki's statement that Gremmy turned him into a monster in his own head but Gremmy does say his body was the shortcoming.

No his own power defeated him like I was saying because he wasn't careful or specific in that moment, he didn't imagine a body capable of containing said power.

Earlier he almost imagined himself dying,but to counter that thought he erased the image of his death.

Back