• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A demon tries to hunt an alien

Devilman can not fight Kaguya in power.

5B versions = may mean a fight with Naruto and Sasuke.

According to my thoughts

1.Kaguya is immortal.

2.Devilman is not immortal.

3.Devilman's battle He focuses on physical strength and attack power.

4.Kaguya has a lot of physical strength, power, attack power, dimension change. Life management Spirituality Global Control Natural control And more

5.Kaguya has more power than him.

6.Kaguya has infinite tsukuyomi

7.Kaguya created the moon. Create Space Dimension Create The sun is Lots.

8.He can choose to manage the Devilman in a variety of ways.

Kaguya has four forms of power.

1.Kaguya met with Tenchi. (Ordinary body)

2.Kaguya eat fruit chakra. kaguya prime (The strongest Powerful 100 percent.)

3.Kaguya vs. Hakoneo and Hamura (More than half the power dropped.Kaguya has given the power to the Two sons. )

4.Kaguya vs. Naruto and sasuke (Power left about 40 percent.)

Kaguya can manage the DevilMan Easily with infinite tsukuyomi.

Kaguya Ever change dimension. Pull the planet into its own dimension. Because the planet have no moon.

The universe of Naruto is just a dimension that Kagyuu created.

Kaguya can create a cosmic dimension and It can also be created in large numbers.

Kaguya Ever change dimension. Pull the planet into its own dimension. Because the planet have no moon.

Infinite Tsukuyomi Kaguya has changed the world. Come in a dimension with the moon. (Change dimension)

Kaguya's dimensions
Kaguya's dimensions

The power to eliminate the creature.

The power to eliminate body and soul and absorb energy.
The power to eliminate body and soul and absorb energy.

The old world that Kaguya has pulled the world. Enter the dimension itself. This world has been created as a moon.
The old world that Kaguya has pulled the world. Enter the dimension itself. This world has been created as a moon.

The new world that Kagyuu created after killing her husband. Kaguya has created universe dimension for She and her son..Now it is a universe dimension For naruto Naruto lived in this universe dimension. .

Dimension used in combat.

The power to obliterate the universe's dimensions will be empty and shattered from reality and time. The universe of Kaguya will all disappear and Kaguya will create a new universe.
The power to obliterate the universe's dimensions will be empty and shattered from reality and time. The universe of Kaguya will all disappear and Kaguya will create a new universe.

I'm sure Kaguya will be able to beat Devilman.

I believe Kaguya does not need ETSB to obliterate all universe dimensions. To manage tasman

If Devilman's speed is faster than Kaguya's speed, the truth is Devilman. I can not beat Kaguya.

Kaguya eat fruit chakra (kaguya prime)

Kaguya will maybe use about this percentage.

Create a universe dimension Power to about 30 percent.

For clearing all universe dimensions. Power to about 40 percent. The remaining power is about 30 percent.

Create all dimensions -5-B

Clearance all dimensions -5-A

5-b, Kaguya can use a variety of powers to manipulate DevilMan.

Move the dimension of life management,Obliterate the soul, spiritual management or energy attacks, natural power management and world control.

For this battle (According to my mind)

kaguya 90% Devilman 10%

The Wright Way said:
I am myself You are you said:
How could Devilman kill Kaguya? Kaguya is immortal.
By damaging her to an extent she can't heal from.

Kaguya can switch the dimension. To the dimension itself. She created Many of dimensions.

And Kaguya can breathe in space and can live anywhere.
Same as Momo
Same as Momo

Same as Momo
People with chakras can live in space.

Yeah no

Type 1 immortality is just longevity, so it's basically useless

Type 3 is regen, and it's not like she has an high end regen that makes the kill impossible, it's at best Mid-High. Devilman can more than easily bypass that

Not taking into account that he has the same immortalities but better and 4 other types along with them

I meant that combat wise it doesn't save you from anything other than maybe age manipulation. Type 1 immortality doesn't save you from being killed

I believe that Devilman can not killed Kaguya. Kaguya is immortal.

The only thing that kills her is the nullification of her identity. or Obliterate the existence

Devilman can not do it.

Momoshiki
Momo needs chakra fruit to make herself immortal, not die or not old And the other is that Kaguya is a traitor.

Look, I know nothing about Devilman, but only going by the profile I'm more than sure that he not only easily defeats her, he probably even stomps.

Wait for a Devilman expert to confirm this.

And btw she doesn't have low godly, so Existence erasure is not needed to kill her

And if I'm not mistaken he killed beings with mid-godly regen

rabbit (naruto sasuke vs kaguya)

I choose Kaguya this body.

I do not know whether to beat Devilman or not. However, it should protect the physical attack of the Devilman. haha

Oh, I went to see Devilman's profile. It makes me really scared. Devilma (Types 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8. Regenerationn (Mid-Godly)

I used to watch devilman crybaby But forget to think that there will be this power.

I must apologize

Kaguya can not kill the Devilman.
ETSB
This power is not sure whether to kill Devilman or not.

It is a force to Destroy the All universe dimension. To become empty. And disappear from the truth and time. Can destroy the soul.

Must consider See if she can kill him or not.

I wait for someone else to answer.

I do not know much about Devilman.

Ok thank you so much for the info. so sorry I do not have enough information from the Devilman side.

I've only watch one devilman crybaby. It's so fun

ETSB (kaguya)

The information that says.

the power to destroy all universe dimensions will be empty and disappear from reality and time. Can destroy the soul Will make all dimensions disappear.

And Kaguya can resist this power. Can restore her to the same. Is it better if it is in mid level?

kaguye : Regenerationn Mid-Mid:

ETSB may be the maximum destruction level is Mid.

ETSB Maximum destruction is Mid-mid

kaguya Regenerationn is Mid-mid

• Suggestion Level up
The conclusion is that I gave the DevilMan a win. Kaguya can not kill.

The only way that Kaguya can win is infinite tsukuyomi.

I am myself You are you said:
The only thing that kills her is the nullification of her identity. or Obliterate the existence

Devilman can not do it.
Actually, he can, and quite easily. That's what the God of the world of death said.

It's like a blood bath in which to bathe both the personality of the Devilman's.

Akira and Amon reviving after each death, so it will be difficult to kill...

Amon replaced Akira

Besides, a lot of hax killing even the gods, so...

How will she resist such abilities as:

Looks like a clean victory for Devilman and possibly even a stomp...

That Kaguya stands no chance against Devilman. Seriously, you are putting a guy who can have a fair match against BB of all people, against Kaguya, who isn't as haxxed as she may seem? Not only that, but Devilman is a type 2 abstract with Mid-Godly regen, which already makes this a stomp.

Actually, just the sheer ability to be incorporeal can make you stomp Kaguya.

Actually, just the sheer ability to be incorporeal can make you stomp Kaguya.

She can absorb souls and will also be able to interact with non corporeals with an upgrade.

But yeah,this thread should be closed.

Back