• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In-fact, I am sure no character besides gaster can get incon.

Chara would just charismatic persuade her.

Frisk survives any erasure atempts until she gives up.

Asriel destroys her soul and gets erased.

Omega kills her until she properly erases herself, and then him.

Annoying Dog likely stomps.

Any other monster gets stomped

The Anomaly probably also do exist outside of the world of UT, being unaffected by everything happening in it and all. They also have mind control that Monika can't really resist or break off of. Although it would be Inconclusive eventually, since The Anomaly can't force Monika to kill herself (She has no means to).

Where was this made clear in the game again? All we know is that it is causing time to get wonky in timelines.

The anomaly only seems to be able to posses frisk, or someone with extreme amounts of DT too, if ot sanses fight wouldn't have made much sense either.

We know it's the thing controlling Frisk and all. And that it has survived everything happening in the game. And that it's pretty much the player.

I'd say it's more like by choice than anything. The Player has nothing to possess right now.

None of that means that they reside outside of reality tough?

Again, actual proof? We can't just assume things, especially when sanses whole plan could have been gotten around i the player could do that. Plus, for someone who wanted to do everything, tehy sure seem to be restricting themselfs.

Back