• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A curious question about power extraction....

Say if there is a character A...
This character passively causes some interesting things like say....

For example.....a Jinchuriki from Naruto came into it's presense....and the bijuu gets extracted from the Jinchuriki....what ability would this be....and the Bijuu is locked in a docile ball of chakra. What would this ability be called??

Or say for example....Ichigo enters the range of this entity and got his Hollow or FullBring powers got extracted from his person....and the Hollow gets docilely incapped...what would the ability be called??

Well you get the point....soooo...

Absorption and Power Nullification perhaps?
Yup power null seems logical...

Although would absorption apply completely?? Since the character doesn't absorb the extracted power into herself but rather keeps it sealed or nulled only.....and would'nt absorption require taking in entirety of the target rather than a part of them??

And at 3:08 you can see V reclaim the demons..

This a more detailed view the character in question.....a demonic witch attached to ugly chick......

For more context these demons or familiars have a symbiotic relationship with V, all 4 of them V included were originally Vergil before he split himself into V and Urizen and discarded nightmares which become demons.
V later forms contract with them so both parties can sustain each other and escape certain death.

Malphas then extracts the demons from him when he approaches her....

Absorption and Power Nullification perhaps?
So I found this.....Power Absorption,
So I was thinking maybe this qualifies for both power absorption for extracting the demons and power nullification for keeping them "sealed" or "inactive" instead when they should be running around without contract as they did in the past.

Also what would you call a power which breaks the contract between the master and a familiar?

Oh yeah, I forgot about Power Absorption. I think it would only be that though (and maybe Sealing) since by definition, you can't use your powers once they're absorbed so the power nullification is just a side effect.

As for that other power, I dunno.

Back