• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Crossover which we all wanted (Grace)

Even if you just look at the profiles the stats are very similar

James Bond vs Batman (1966)

Neither have prior knowledge

Speed Equalised

Game Bond

Bond has everything except 9-A stuff

Takes place in London

Otherwise SBA

The Spy: 0

The Silly Vigilante: 0

Incon: 7

Weeell, infrared hard counters invisibility I think, attack reflection counters the laser, his pills counter sleep manipulation, also he just has a counter against explosives?? What the hell...

Well Batman seems more versatile right away so i'm Leaning towards him at the moment but I'll hold off voting until later because I'm busy.

Batman counters everything Bond has but Bond counters everything Batman has hahaha

Thermovision counters Batman's stealth, armour gives him protection if attacks come back etc

Just note Bond has better reaction speed so he should be able to react to anything Bats can do

Bond has better speed, intelligence in combat and a possible AP advantage

If they each counter each other, you'd think James comes out on top in the end right ?

Actually not entirely certain about that, because Batman could still reflect things back at Bond, including lasers, and heck he has his own laser gun he can shoot at Bond, so it's a little troublesome to assume that armor gives Bond any protection against the samurai or like, laser gun. Not saying it's certain that Batman blocks it but he could. He's probably done stupider. Also can Bond reliably dodge an AoE effect of gas that'd make him fall asleep, because that sounds tricky. Batman has gas that will not only knock Bond out but wipe his memories. The bat also has homing devices apparently, though I'm not entirely sure what they do I'm sure those would be difficult to dodge.

Batman also has armor, however, to protect him from gunshots as well though, and it seems to protect him from machine gun fire. I also think his anti mechanical bat-ray could prove thermovision useless if Batman could use it against whatever gives Bond thermovision. Smoke Pellets also allows Batman to sneak off after disabling the infrared so...I dunno about that.

Also the AP gap shouldn't be too big at all, or at least not too much to make a big difference, and intelligence is debatable, while the reaction speed I'm gonna have to give, yeah.

"Bat-Knife (Excellent for cutting bonds)

This should give Batman the win alone considering James Bond is a Bond

Batman has no counter for thermovision. He has his own but from his profile he has zero way of disabling Bond's way of tracking. He has attack reflection except he never spams it and James can deploy turrets and shoot from other areas meaning he can't deflect everything. This Batman doesn't spam sleeping gas. He can't deflect the laser before being killed because his reactions aren't quick enough plus James will have a turret firing at him and if he does deflect one attack, he will always be shot at. Bonds laser is also better than Batman's and Bond can survive hits from the samurai anyway

Bond should overwhelm Bats here. If Bond sees Batman pull something out of his belt, he can shoot it out of his hand or escape before anything happens because he's naturally faster anyways

But hold on one moment!

He has his way of taking it down! Did you notice the technology manipulation on his profile? He has an anti mechanical bat ray, and depending on how Bond gets his thermovision, which is likely mechanical, it should shut down the thermal vision. And to be fair, he doesn't need to spam any of this stuff, as for the sleeping gas it'd take one move and Bond is out cold if he can't dodge it. Also I mean if bullets are coming at you I don't see why you wouldn't try to reflect them.

All Batman needs is a single smoke grenade to be able to slip away into the London streets for the battle to really get going, however. Batman would be pretty use to moving around city streets, and since I think he can connect to the bat computer her could quickly figure out the city layout.

Also how quick is Bond to shoot the Samurai?

1. Nice

2. Bond has much better reaction speed. If he pulls anything out Bond reacts first and either dishes or gets out the way. Plus this Batman is more for comedy and education. He doesn't think to use the knockout gas first and there have been plenty of situations where he could of used it but didn't. Doesn't matter anyway because Bond reacts and gets outta there before he does anything like it.

3. Composite Bond would use it if the billets aren't doing it. He's smart enough to do it

Alright, then Batman drops a smoke pellet first, possibly? I don't know what he's do first but I bet getting the heck outta dodge would be a good first move for him so he can hide among the buildings, then.

If Bond doesn't use the laser first that still allows Batman to get the heck outta there and become a stealth battle then, yeah?

It does yes except Bond also has Stealth Mastery and this Batman's stealth pales in comparison to his counterparts. If he does that then Bond goes invisible and he takes the advantage. Even then if he does that first, thermovision counters and Bond moves in

If he doesn't use a smoke pellet first he gets out manoeuvred and overwhelmed

I feel like smoke pellet would be a good move for him either way considering that y'know he's still Batman and such. If James Bond turns invisible tho or uses infrared that can still be removed by Batman with his anti-mechanical stuff or whatever. He doesn't even need to be in the area to do it from what I get based off the list of gadgets on his profile. I think it's a part of the batmobile be controls remotely. Infrared vision from Batman plus mechanical manipulation mean that Bond's invisibility shouldn't last too long.

Which is great but....

Bond's EMPS disables all of Batman's equipment as well and if he leads with smoke James tracks him to where he is anyway. Plus James having thermovision isn't something Batman knows he has. It's not like James puts on goggles or Anyang he has a device which activates it so I don't know who's Batman would know. Plus if Batman escapes Bond isn't just gonna stay there. He'll move around disable anything he sees coming towards him.... which he can do.... because he has EMPs.... and better reaction speed.

So in short, Batman smokes and Bond tracks him and Batman doesn't have a clue. If he sees Bond using it he'll use a bat gadget which Bond avoids. Bond maintains all his equipment, disables Batman's and beats him If he doesn't, Bond disables and wins anyway. Plusbdtter speed and more weapons that are more powerful = Bond win

Also for the gas, Bond has dealt with gas and stuff before. All he does is avoid it before it filters through the room. Heck even James has a mask he gets from FRWL anyway which counteracts that. Even without that he avoids and counters

But the anti-mechanical Ray is...Well, a Ray. It's safe to assume it isn't something you can actually visually see. Besides if Bond turns invisible or something along those lines I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume "Oh, it's a gadget" and not just something he can do.

And what stops Batman from just going to one spot to lure James into anyways? He could hide out somewhere and just wait for James to fall into some convoluted trap he could set up because he's ridiculous.

I also just...frankly don't understand how you'd avoid gas but whatever

Because the gas has to be administered from something which James avoids with better speed.

Thermovision doesn't turn James invisible. Nanosuit does which the ray would affect. The thermovision is incredibly hard to spot, because enemies can still see James it's just James then sees them better.

I don't doubt that Batman would win, it's just more likel James does and quicker. Batman escapes? Bond uses the thermovision and spots him. This batman never spams stuff like that. He isn't as ruthless and as you are suggesting even if bloodlusted. It's not in character for him to do all this and even if he does, Bond counters first because he can react to everything faster than Bats can. Even a smoke pellet Bond reacts quicker and shoots at him. Plus this Bond's rappel requires him to manually walk up not fly up in seconds like arkham games or comics for example. So while Batman can win, Bond should win first especially a willing to kill Bond. Plus James EMP counters everything Batman has and if need be beats him with superior martial arts skills that THIS batman doesn't excel in as much

Then how can this fight really work then if when Batman does literally anything Bond just kinda shoots him dead like you're saying. I mean if he pulls anything out and Bond just shoots him full o' dead then I don't see how, well, Batman can do anything at all?

Unless I'm missing something that is

Jackythejack said:
Then how can this fight really work then if when Batman does literally anything Bond just kinda shoots him dead like you're saying. I mean if he pulls anything out and Bond just shoots him full o' dead then I don't see how, well, Batman can do anything at all?

Unless I'm missing something that is
Because the first shot isn't gonna kill him. Batman can throw Bond for loops as such and can win, it's just Bond's quicker and out does him. Bats can win, it's just more likely Bond does.

For instance, Batman doesn't have to start with gas canisters. He can monologue, throw batarangs and such which can take Bond by surprise by purposefully missing and other wacky affects and such

It's just Bond is more likely to win with his stuff before Batman can.

I love the idea of just the two of them monologuing to each other

I'm on because they just keep on going on tangents

To be honest it feels incon to me because they can cancel each other's weapons...however I don't have anyway to support that...damn it...Batman might loose this... (God I miss Adam West)

I thought about that but it would be pretty hard to determine a winner then because they're so close. Therefore I did this. It wasn't to give James an advantage or anything but because it was the only way we would really get a victor out of the match. Plus him being slower doesn't mean e can't surprise Bond and get him in sticky situations

I know but that would be making a thread for the sake of a draw match which isn't fun

But if you guys want me to equalise speed I'll do it

Then I will go inconclusive. Both have ways to incap each other, both can counter each others powers, both are skilled fighters, both are increadibly intelegent, etc etc etc. While Batman has fought people with crazy weapons like ths normally, so has Bond I assume.

Back