• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A couple of Skylanders Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I recently did a calc, as well as some thinking, and I have a couple of possible upgrades for Skylanders. First is a possible upgrade to the low & mid tiers.

Boris Boils an ocea
In Skylanders Trap Team 3DS, there's a Nightmare Villain called Boris Blisterbottom, a Chompy who's stated to be capable of boiling an ocean. I calculated this feat here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Vrokorta/Skylanders:_Boris_Boils_an_Ocea, and it was Continent level.

From my viewpoint, this would scale to all Skylanders, as any one of them can beat Boris (he's the first boss too). It would also scale to most villains, since they'd be comparable, if not superior to Boris (by this point, nearly the whole cast would scale, sans NPCs & fodder minions). If we decide not to go with this, then I'd say it should still scale to the Trap Masters (who're meant to fight these kinds of villains), the Giants (who're regarded as some of the strongest Skylanders), & all major villains (since it'd be weird to think that Kaos, the Doom Raiders, or the Dream Sheep would be inferior to a boss like this).

The Darkness
At the moment, we scale the Darkness to Spyro, & the implication that he can destroy planets. However, the Darkness served as the power source to a machine that could consume all of Skylands. They mention several times that the Darkness is going to consume everything, leaving nothing left. A few quotes to make sure I get my point across.

"They can't be allowed to use it against me, and stop my plan to consume all of the sky in Skylands!" -The Darkness (telling Kaos that the Skylanders plan to use the Core of Light against him)

"... if you eat all the sky, doesn't that mean there won't be any left in Skylands?" -Glumshanks (responding to the above quote)

"If there's no Skylands, there won't be anything left to be the ultimate evil overlord... over." -Glumshanks (elaborating his point)

All found right here: https://youtu.be/YyRkwyVeweQ?t=1690

"Then what are you waiting for? Press that button, and destroy Skylands forever." -The Darkness (getting impatient waiting for Kaos to activate the Cataclysmic Megarift that will destroy Skylands)

"Reactor core engaged. Megarift sequence initiated. Utter & complete destruction of Skylands commencing." -The Sky Eater (after Kaos activates the Megarift)

"Cheer up Kaos. You've got a front-row seat to the end of Skylands..." -The Darkness (glad that everything's going according to plan)

All found here: https://youtu.be/YyRkwyVeweQ?t=2559

Supporting statements:

"Then, without warning, all of Skylands began to quake, and a wave of fear swept over the land..." -Pomfrey Lefuzzbuttom (describing the Darkness' first arrival into Skylands after gaining power from the Spell Punks)

There's a whole spiel that runs from 47:03 to 51:10: https://youtu.be/eFGspGOmvJo?t=2823

"It's dark power was beyond comprehension. It shattered mountains & bridges with casual disdain. The Darkness' rage was earth-shaking and all-consuming..." -Pomfrey Lufuzzbuttom (describing the Darkness' wrath)

Found here: https://youtu.be/eFGspGOmvJo?t=3159

"Their battle echoed across all Skylands, trading blows that shattered islands in their wake" -Pomfrey (describing the original battle between the Darkness & the Skylanders)

Found here: https://youtu.be/eFGspGOmvJo?t=3439

"The real trick is gonna be upgrading the Rift Engine with the power of a jillion lightning bolts, and not causin' a chain reaction that could destroy the entire universe! Literally." -Mags (explaining how she'll upgrade the Skylander's vehicle)

Found here: https://youtu.be/ZuHwOmtK01M?t=1069

So, at best, this could upgrade our high tiers to 3-A. This would scale to the Darkness, the Sky Eater, the Superchargers, & the Core of Light.

What are your thoughts?

@Weekly Oh yeah, I dunno how I made that mistake. Must've forgot that they're not connected. I'm gonna remove it.

I mean if anything its a supporting feat for Academy but it wouldnt scale to the main verse, not that the main verse is lacking in feats

@Seed Not one that would apply here. A lot of the impressive statements from the games wouldn't apply to the show, so the Core of Light isn't 3-A or anything.

@Anaconda - If that's alright to do now, then yeah. This is the first CRT I made that was accepted, so I dunno how many people need to agree before changes are implemented.

@Jackythejack - What's weird? I'm actually curious.

@Weekly - Besides infinite Skylands being debunked, no one has said anything against this, so it should be fine.

I know this thread is kinda old, but since it's been revived, and there's staff here, shouldn't the other Skylanders scale to Spyro? Cynder does, and as a result of this, so does Hex, but none of the other Skylanders do for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Every Skylander should be at least comparable to one another, and the likes of Giants are superior to normal Skylanders, which would include Spyro, so the scaling is messed up altogether.

I know this thread is kinda old, but since it's been revived, and there's staff here, shouldn't the other Skylanders scale to Spyro? Cynder does, and as a result of this, so does Hex, but none of the other Skylanders do for seemingly no reason whatsoever. Every Skylander should be at least comparable to one another, and the likes of Giants are superior to normal Skylanders, which would include Spyro, so the scaling is messed up altogether.
I actually agree with this, I’ve been wondering why the other Skylanders doesn’t to Spyro, Cynder, and Hex for the longest time now.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion. Alternately, a staff member can use the @Username notification system.

I don't recall Spyro and the others being stated as superior to the other Skylanders at any point in the series. If they are this should be shown on their profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back