• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The End comes for P&A revisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Light Manipulation and Darkness Manipulation: Shoots energy beams of light and darkness.

Void Manipulation: States that all that he destroyed was "brought to nothing", which is supported by him describing himself as "the all-consuming void".

Deconstruction and Existence Erasure: In the Japanese dub, states that he "melts all things and returns them to primordial dust".

Resistance to Information Manipulation (Type 2: Fundamental): Resists attacks from Supreme, who is fueled by the Chaos Emeralds which have this power (as stated on Supreme's Profile), and takes attacks from Super Sonic who also has this power.

Last edited:
Light Manipulation and Darkness Manipulation: Shoots energy beams of light and darkness.

Void Manipulation: States that all that he destroyed was "brought to nothing", which is supported by him describing himself as "the all-consuming void".

Deconstruction and Existence Erasure: In the Japanese dub, states that he "melts all things and returns them to primordial dust".

Resistance to Information Manipulation (Type 2: Fundamental): Resists attacks from Supreme, who is fueled by the Chaos Emeralds which have this power (as stated on Supreme's Profile), and takes attacks from Super Sonic who also has this power.
I wanted to just add that (in case anyone is doubtful) Eitaro Toyoda does say that the different languages of the Sonic games are canon to Sonic’s world

So The End’s Japanese dialogue and English dialogue should both be considered applicable

Last edited:
The fact that he says "primordial" seems to indicate it's more EE than disintegration.
This indicates nothing without additional context.

Unless spoken about or explained this does not indicate EE.

"melt things down to primordial dust." I could say that it deconstructs as little as possible or something like cosmic dust.

But there is nothing EE in that sentence.

This indicates nothing without additional context.

Unless spoken about or explained this does not indicate EE.

"melt things down to primordial dust." I could say that it deconstructs as little as possible or something like cosmic dust.

But there is nothing EE in that sentence.
Meh, but he's already getting Void Manipulation so it doesn't really matter.

It's not like EE and void are exactly the same thing.

I think it should be but the wiki separates it.
Tbh, Void Manipulation confuses tf out of me, since it's void stuff but also EE.

With that said, TE definitely counts for Void Manipulation as stated in the OP

Welp, two staff agree with the revisions and this isn't a major CRT, so since Grace is in a few hours I'll wait a bit to see if anyone else has issues with the OP, and if not I'll add the changes later today after grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back