• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Cop Fights a Monster Girl: Kurtis Stryker vs. Chelshia

Jackythejack

They/Them
Kurtis Stryker walks into the arena, adjusting his hat and looking Chelshia up and down. "Heard there was a ruckus involving monsters?"

Chelshia chuckles and gives him a thumbs up with her big golem hand. "It's alright. I already took care of them."

"No," Kurtis pulls out his pistol and aims it at her. "There's still one more to deal with..

FIGHT!

So yeah there's that MK intro. So basically 9-A versions are used and speed is going to be equalized. Chelshia is not in berserk mode because that'd be silly and...yeah that's about it. Fight takes place at the bottom of the spike pit. Game on.

Tbh, I don't really know much about original timeline Stryker. Current Stryker is 8-B, who I'm knowledgable about, but not the original.

I didn't play the old games, so I can't really tell. But judging by his design, he is probably a better melee fighter in the original timeline.

I mean probably better at melee. He probably had more experience than chelshia.

but she's got a lot of ways to fight people that doesn't just involve punching.

punching is just most of it

I was comparing OT Stryker to CT Stryker.

So, I went and had a look at gameplay videos of OT Stryker and Chelshia's profile.

OT Stryker, while only 9-A by scaling, uses way better weapons than CT Stryker. CT Stryker uses pistols. OT Stryker uses an SMG or an AR. CT Stryker uses a police baton. OT Stryker uses tonfas. CT Stryker uses teargas grenades. OT Stryker uses actual grenades. Considering the skill level for both timelines remains same, there is absolutely no reason why Stryker won't win here. Here's a guy who, using his poor arsenal, beat Reptile, Mileena, Kintaro and Ermac in straight fights without rest. The abilities those guys use include invisibility, teleportation, mind hax, intangibility, homing attacks, acid, time manip, soul manip and telekinesis. Compared to that, Chelshia's moves are rather straightforward.

Considering a similar amount of skill (although OT Stryker seems more skilled), Stryker should win even without considering the superior weaponry and experience. Voting Stryker.

Well now I have a goal of trying to find her a win.

i mean still though she could just like stay in her chest form until he runs outta billets. She's practically invincible by all game attacks by that thing. Not sure if that'd help though.

Back