• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A character to fight Arashi

So i was wondering. who can fight my character to a stalemate/inconclusive.

not trying to say that my character is unbeatable, i just want to see a really close fight, not a stomp or a walk in the park for anyone. the closer the fight, the better.

here is my character: Arashi Tsureki

He seems unnecessarily overpowered...? And that's coming from me, so that's saying something o_o

Really? i mean, i've seen other characters that beat mine.

do you make overpowered characters?

we can restrict a couple of things if you want.

Base Form (or Final Form if you really think he'd lose) epilogue Linx with a limiter on to High 6-A (He can do that). Gonna have to equalize speed though.

I'm assuming he has all his abilities in High 6-A? He has all the hard-hitting haxes dude. Law, Fate, Information, Causality, Ludicrious Power Null, and Conceptual.

@Xmark. I'm pretty sure i don't know who to chose. so can i leave that to you?

@DMUA not familiar with Supernatural in VSB

@Akreious Everything after High Resistance to is his resistence. i should prolly make them in the form of a list to better explain it

He also has Power Anchor so our characters cannot bypass his shit no matter what, period. We cannot bypass his hax, we cannot reverse or absorb it, we cannot null or erase it, we can't change it to something weaker. This seems like a horrible horrible NLF but like.... it's right there on the page.

"@Akreious Everything after High Resistance to is his resistence. i should prolly make them in the form of a list to better explain it"

That'd be best as it's hard to see what's what if it's a huge wall of hax.

You can just go with my first choice of Linx (Base Form epilogue version. Limit with his Limiter ability to High 6-A).

Uhhh... Yeah... Now that I look at this page a little closer, it looks to be made for the sake of being OP. And the NLF vibes, of course.

Akreious said:
He also has Power Anchor so our characters cannot bypass his shit no matter what, period. We cannot bypass his hax, we cannot reverse or absorb it, we cannot null or erase it, we can't change it to something weaker. This seems like a horrible horrible NLF but like.... it's right there on the page.

"@Akreious Everything after High Resistance to is his resistence. i should prolly make them in the form of a list to better explain it"

That'd be best as it's hard to see what's what if it's a huge wall of hax.
That's why I don't use Super Power wiki on my pages. EVER. They generally have their powers at their peak (and thus usually NLF for most characters). When most characters would actually have a limit to their powers somewhere.

Cosmic Hunger (is capable of eating planets and STARS if left unchecked)

^^^^This is above tier 6 stuff. Also, you should try to look out for NLF like Akreious mentioned.

Anyway, since his tier is High 6-A either of these should be okay. I made them with the idea of trying to make the strongest tier 5 characters possible without bringing in NLF or higher dimensional stuff (Although Louie does have 5th dimensional regen). However, that's kinda looked down upon on this wiki.

Edit: I actually read the bad page thread comments where this was discussed and have quite a bit to say regarding the issue, but its been over and done with for a while.