• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A character attempts to take over your favorite verse (Lelouch of the Conquest version)

Magic: The Gathering has the afformentioned Bolas, there's also stuff like the Eldrazi and Ur-Dragon that Lelouch definitely isn't beating anytime soon. Hell, chain veil Liliana Vess would probably be fine.

Destiny: While he may be able to take control of the fallen and likely the Cabal, Vex in their own domains like the VOG and Infinite forest should be safe, and Lelouch isn't beating a guy who made an entire race with passive EE+Possesion. Maybe he can take over a guardian though, and harness their status as walking PIS magnets light to rule some of the more troublesome races, idk. I mean, there is a theory that the traveler is just manipulating humanity into doing its bidding and that it may not necessarily be benevolent, Lelouch could probably do that.

For Zelda, Lelouch's Knightmares are useless against the well known characters. Same for Kirby. They're all just too powerfull. Only way Lelouch can take over is takes control of the armies in secret and waits to take over. If he meets Link, he can mind control him. His mind hax is just too OP for Link to resist. With that Lelouch has the power to conqeur Hyrule. If he gets Meta Knight for Kirby verse, he also has a chance of drawing in Kirby a-la Superstar saga. Then Kirby is his and now no one can stop him from taking dreamland.

Question, does Lelouch have the potential to become a higher tier in these new settings? I speculated he would in RWBYdue to Aura and possible semblance, but what other verses would he become stronger in while conqeuring it?

Hmmmm.... doubting 2-A mindhax.

On one hand because the geass didnt work on god, it just accepted his prayer.

And one the other hand because, as far as I am aware, the manga isn't canon.

On the topic of the thread.... Academy City shoots him with a satelite laser or he gets otherwise taken out by some low tier. The geass is much harder to hit with than a gun or something.

DontTalkDT said:
Hmmmm.... doubting 2-A mindhax.
On one hand because the geass didnt work on god, it just accepted his prayer.

And one the other hand because, as far as I am aware, the manga isn't canon.
Get ready Homu!

Dunno what my 'favorite' verse is since I like many for different reasons, but my typical answer to that question is Disgaea... good luck Lelouch- you'll need it.

Why would Lelouch having 2-A mind hax, even if it's legit, be anything other than the very epitome of an outlier?

Because it's never contradicted anywhere? He does it with double Geass, basically a power up, and no one ever resists them

It's a powerup, not an outlier

If we were talking about his single geass, I'd agree. But it's the double geass which is a power up and has nothing contradicting it.

Question. How do we know she actually created everything? That just seems to be the belief of the people of the island.

They describe her as omnipotent basically, but that's already debunked.

It's the other way around. The collective unconscious is interpreted as god but it really isn't.

Also this is an AU Non-Canon manga.

Multiverse that is only said to exist in this, too?

Again, two scans aren't proof enough. I'm almost positive this is way out of context.

@Versus Junkie because in this case, said 2-A character is the collective unconscious of all humanity across an infinite number of universes throughout all of space time.

Starcraft 2: His best chance is taking over Terrans as it's more of his MO. The Protoss will sense a literal disturbance in the force if he takes over a zealot or something which would alert other Protoss to glass the planet he's on to hell and back because it's something that can disrupt the Khala and therefore even more of a heretic than Dark Templar. The Zerg most likely just assimilates his ass if he gets too careless and if he gets through all that, Amon comes in and goes "Hm, this eye thing is useful" and proceeds to lel mindhax and have his Zerg assimilate the Geass which would make every Zerg absolute monsters.

And if his Geass is able to control things via hiveminds or connected consciousness, the Xel'Naga Artifact goes "lelgey" to the Geass and forcibly rip him out of their minds (At least, temporarily)

SCP Foundation: If he manages to acquire the perfect equipment-type SCPs, then a perfect sequence of events could have him end up defeating all of SCPs but he wouldn't be able to beat The Player of SCP Containment Breach anyways.

Cthulhu Mythos: Nah

To Aru: Nah

BlazBlue:
Now Lelouch would want to take over the N.O.L but the problem is Izanami, Terumi/Hazama and Relius who have high mind hax resistance. Plus Relius' own mind hax is greater than Lelouch's mind hax so he could turn the tables and mind screw Lelouch and turn him into his puppet. Now Relius has Lelouch and is curious on Geass and began ripping into his mind and try to find the Collective Unconscious to gain a Geass or maybe a Code to gain some form of immortality. Now Relius has the code and maybe he gives Hazama AND Terumi both a Geass? Oh crap I think Lelouch turned things worse...

That's one side of a bad ending for Lelouch and for the BlazBlue world but on the other chances, if he meets Ragna I think they might get along since both of them have a strong bond and would do anything for their little sister (Nunually for Lelouch and Saya for Ragna). Since Ragna is out destroying N.O.L bases on his own Lelouch would probably recruit him into his group after some arguing since their goals align such as Ragna wanting to destroy the N.O.L and Lelouch wanting to make a better world. Thus began the new version of the Black Knights, for more of the members I can see that Lelouch would realise how outmatched he is and who knows finds Kokonoe they both strike a friendship (of sorts) and since Lelouch shows his Knightmare Frame where Kokonoe gets interested and puts in Ars Magus into it as an extra back up device. This would be a second battery for the Sakuradite as such Lelouch has more firepower to combine, plus Kokonoe is a more sassy version of C.C and Lelouch would get along with her (Wiggle eyebrows). This would mean Sector Seven is joined in with the Black Knights that includes Makoto, Mai, Noel, Lambda and Iron Tager. So far as the series progress I can see Jubei and Ragna training Lelouch in fighting though in Ragna's case beating the crap out of him until he gets stronger. Plus lets say when the Take-Mikazuchi is destroyed by Ragna like in canon in Chronophantasma I can see Lelouch getting the remains and placing them into his Knightmare with the help of Kokonoe creating a VERY powerful weapon.

Then somewhere down in this what if Lelouch meets Naoto Kurogane and Es he would be intrigued by the Boundary and would like to know more of their realities as such he learns a bit more from both of them, though Es would give cryptic remarks and Naoto would be clueless but Lelouch would try to Geass someone like Es but it fails though Naoto might be controlled to tell information though Lelouch can't Geass him again. Of course if Lelouch is around Naoto then Relius drops a lore bomb where Naoto's sister Saya is the originator of the Fifth Prime Field who is the mother of Ragna, Jin and Saya making Naoto their uncle causing Lelouch to be interested in the whole Murakumo stuff and the Prime Fields where he tries to find more about them with help of Naoto being kinda like his Suzaku if he never became his enemy. Then when Lelouch learns about that Es in her timeline knew Nine the Phantom and Celica he would be curious and would probably manipulate Celica's naivety to figure more about Nine and her past. Of course I can see Lelouch teaming up with Carl and figure out the Boundary and learn a few key things about it.

Though after Izanami and Terumi/Susano'o is defeated I can see Ragna getting the True BlazBlue and letting Lelouch rule over the world by shoving the world of Code Geass into the BlazBlue world so that way Lelouch can see everyone again. This began a tear jerker since Ragna just gained his family back Jin, and Saya (Since Noel, Izanami The Origin and Mu-12 are parts of Saya) and Lelouch would never forget Ragna.

Last edited:
Silverio: Just crossed my mind but with an empire vs empire made it interesting. Doe I don't think lelouch will like Shounen powerup incarnates going MADA DA like chris or kagu

Warhammer 40k:

I wonder if Lelouch could conquer Warhammer 40k?

Probably not since Lelouch's Geass and Knightmares would be weak towards the higher tier of the Warhammer verse, though Lelouch would get a strong foothold in some planets and probably create a universal version of the Black Knights. Though sadly Lelouch wouldn't be able to change much unless you take the "Geass the Collective Unconscious/God" making him tier 2 or something then he would get quite far and probably be a huge threat to various factions in Warhammer 40k.

Last edited:
Fallout: I would think Lelouch would do a decent job in Fallout since no one in the series has that much mind hax so he would just Geass people, and given the really crappy state the world is in Lelouch would use his Knightmare Unit to help his Neo Black Knights to pretty much rule the world.

Akame Ga Kill: Lelouch would have some struggle of trying to live and plus given The Empire is almost like Britannia in a way where Lelouch would mostly join Night Raid and helps the main cast. That and his Geass would be great help in where he pretty much is a big help for the heroes.

(I would explain more but my brain is a mess)

Back