• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A character attempts to take over your favorite verse (Lelouch of the Conquest version)

Originally about Lelouch trying to solo a verse. But Monarch idea sounds better than mine, so I changes it.

• This skinny boy gets transported to your favorite verse and he tries to rule it for lolz. Can he pulls it off?
Source.lelouch
You can even tell from here that he's screwed up in the head.

Star Wars: Lelouch Likely becomes a very notable crime lord leader..but doesnt touch anything force related

likely gets assinated by a bounty hunter

Halo: The Didact goes "lel Composer" and turns Lelouch into a Promethean drone.

Ben 10: Almost everyone in the verse stomps him to oblivion.

Akame ga Kill!: Esdeath "Accidentally" raises a big ice spike through his body.

My Hero Academia: He roams around being a nusiance for awhile before hearing "SMAAAASSSHHH" And he is put down.

Hunter X Hunter: Meruem eats him and becomes even more stronk with 2-A mindhax Geass I guess.

Need I specify that the preps he usually does is involving planting some mind-controlled agent inside of enemy ranks.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Need I specify that the preps he usually does is involving planting some mind-controlled agent inside of enemy ranks.
You also said he had other stuff under his command. My knowledge of the verse is really limited. So can you specify a bit more about the strengths and such of Black Knight and the Holy Britannia Empire?

@Homu You also specificed that he was fighting the entire verse though.

So he can't actually mind hax anyone during prep time, as that would be "fighting" them outside of the battle.

Lelouch would have better luck if you just said "this guy gets transported to the world of your favourite verse and decides to try and take it over. How does he go?"

Infamous: Everyone blitzes and stomps

PMMM: Everyone blitzes and stomos

Fate: Everyone blitzes and stomps.

Monarch Laciel said:
You also specificed that he was fighting the entire verse though.
So he can't actually mind hax anyone during prep time.
But he can at least got some of them tho. One year is enough time to gain some intel on who is the big shot in some verse. Just pretends he infiltrated his targeted verse first before launching his invasion.

-Ultraman series: Slaughterstomp.

-Masadaverse: *Laugh in Reinhard and Amakasu*

-Bleach: Speed blitz and stomp

-Senki Zesshou Symphogear: *Hibiki punch gg*

Senran Kagura: Everyone blitzes and stomps, unless it's his 8-A version, then Kagura blitzes and stomps before he lays a finger on anyone else.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Monarch Laciel said:
You also specificed that he was fighting the entire verse though.
So he can't actually mind hax anyone during prep time.
But he can at least got some of them tho. One year is enough time to gain some intel on who is the big shot in some verse. Just pretends he infiltrated his targeted verse first before launching his invasion.
In that case, he probably has a solid shot at taking down the Akame ga Kill verse. As outside Teigu wielders, the Empire is not really much stronger than all of Medevial Europe.

He has no chance against Ben 10. His Geass may be able to incapacitate a Celestialsapien by telling one of the voices to "Be quiet" but the verse is just far too vast, haxed, and strong for him to deal with.

Halo is a similar story, but on a smaller scale.

He could probably throw My Hero Academia into chaos if he managed to order All Might to "Destroy the world"

Hunter X Hunter, not sure. But if he managed to mindhax the Chimera Ants to his side, then he'd have a real chance of taking over the world. Hunter X Hunter is completely done for if Lelouch gets his hands on Alluka Zoldyck

Then again, if speed is unqeual then he gets blitzed by literally everyone in very verse I mentioned.

Naruto: gets soloed via ninjutsu

Star Wars: gets soloed vis Force

Adventure Time: gets soloed by Adventure

My Hero Academia: gets soloed with the All Might of Justice

Technically, speed doesn't even need to be equalised.

A lot of characters aren't just going to see Lelouch as someone to immediately blitz kill the instant they see him. Even if they are bad guys who kill for lols, there's a lot of those sorts who brag and boast first.

In many cases, unequal speed or not, he would still have a great chance to mind hax people before they kill him.

Anyway

Dresden Files: Has a good start, but then the White Council gets wind of a warlock going around breaking the third and fourth laws of magic. BUT THEN they just send a Warden to capture him, and he mind haxes the Warden and gets all the sweet info on the White Council. Then he lets them bring him in, and mind haxes them all, and now has the strongest mages in the world guarding his back and acting as his attack dogs, so he probably takes down the vampire courts and fae courts, and even a few gods as long as he is personally there to mindhax them. Unfortunately, the archangels see what's going on and blow him up from a galaxy away.

Skulduggery Pleasant: Mind haxes everyone up to the god tiers, but then dies to Darquesse because she precogs his ability coming and atomises him before he can tell her what to do, or alternatively dies to the Faceless Ones because they don't have eyes lol

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Masadaverse: Everyone says hi
Actually

I don't think any of the LDO would outright kill him without standing in front of him for a few moments. They'd all talk or gloat. And that is all he needs to look at them and say "Obey me". byebye LDO numbers 2 - 12

Senshikan might get mindhaxed too. KKK people resist and kill him.

Well it would have been nice to mention the 2-A mindhax thing in the OP.

But anyway

Senran Kagura Redux: He likely kills a few of the cast before Kagura decides we can't have something like that here and skewers him about twenty or so different ways without a second thought.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
-Ultraman series: Slaughterstomp.
-Masadaverse: *Laugh in Reinhard and Amakasu*

-Bleach: Speed blitz and stomp

-Senki Zesshou Symphogear: *Hibiki punch gg*
Since the topic change from "solos" to "take over" i will redux my comment above.

-The Ultra Series: AP wise they stomp,but since most of the Ultra is too kind they basically just talking with Lelouch,and using that moment he can mindhax them.He can take over many Ultraman fall under his mind until Noah and King show up kick his ass.

-Masadaverse: *Laugh in Reinhard and Amakasu,2x*

-Bleach: Welp,he can take most of the cast,dunno about Yhwach,but otherwise he RULES!!!

-SZS: Same with Ultra series,min there is no Noah and King so they pretty much screwed and no,no harem route,Lelukh just say "omae wa mou shindeiru" and they die.

Add more:

-Kamen Rider: If he succesful mindhaxing Evolt and Sagara/Gaim then rip KR-verse,unless Den-O and Kabuto pulls an time travel to kill Lelouch in baby,they screwed.

Well, I perhaps will parcitipate too.

PMMM: Depends on what he's gonna do. If he just goes on killing spree and says "Die" to all magical girls, he is gonna be taken out by witches, cause hilariously, most of them doesn't have an eye. Although Oriko Mikuni (Puella Magi Oriko Magica) can creates a counter measure if she got a vision about him. If he goes on creating a mindless slave of magical girls, Homulilly gives him his own treatment.

Fairy Tail: Let's face it. He will probably will ended up in Fairy Tail guild first, this is a common in crossover fanfic involving FT. If he can get his hands on the Council Etherion, Fairy Heart and Face Bombs, he can rule Earthland. Acno is probably the only obstacle tho.

Bleach: Aizen shows him how to plays with people minds likes a boss that he is. Yhwach isn't needed.

One Piece: He can either become a pirate or a marine. His chance is bigger if he becomes a marine tho.

Code Geass: He conquered it in canon.

Danganronpa: Surprisingly, I'm not sure. Junko has a really, REALLY good intuition. She immediately noticed Ryota Mitarai when they meet by coincidence and found out that he is the key to her plan. This doesn't includes the like of Nagito Komaeda who almost screwed up Junko's plan, Izuru Kamukura who is basically the combination of all Ultimate student in DR verse, Junko and Nagito includes.

Back