• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

a case for high 3A dragon ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this somthing i thout of and just wanted to share

ok so from what I understand the whole most small space-time feats are considered hax is becuse of a Naruto villin who's name i can not spell whos 5B however I want to point out the differences between this and that and how gokus most recent feat does work with the other half of the explanation said feat must be displayed as vasly above universal destruction

first the differences and the obvious one Goku is 3A and norato villin is 5B

the second and much more important differences is gokus feats is displayed as vasly above universal distraction The noruto villain's is not

The third and probably less relevant difference The Bartlesville frat was by technique and gokus was by physical strength

a forth that may or may not be a difference as I don't know much about that particular villain hits space that goku bork out of was specifically described as a separate world made of times I don't know ig this was the case with the norato villain but I figured I would mention it

now for the main part of my case that this feat is displayed as vastly above universal destructure

now hit is supposedly taking this more seriously then the universal tournament so at the very least goku need to be as strong as he was with Kioken X10 in the tournament to fight with hit goku also doesn't find the need to use KK which frther supports this and goku didn't just use one punch if I remeber correctly ( I might be misremembering this far ) goku punched it several times before it broke please correct me if I'm wrong

so at the very least goku is 10 times stronger then when he batteled beeruse and had the 3A feat i would think 10 times is about to be considered vastly above

this is just something I thout of over new years so if theres something i mist or am missunder standing pleas tell me.

that does not make him High 3A and bringing Naruto into this is pointless , can we please close this thread

Shadowbokunohero said:
that does not make him High 3A and bringing Naruto into this is pointless , can we please close this thread
peapul just kept reffresing him when ever someone asked why that rule is in place so i assumed he was the reason it was made.

I disagree with this upgrade, he would have to be infinitely stronger than he is now to be High 3-A. Naruto has nothing to do with this.

God-King Superman77 said:
I disagree with this upgrade, he would have to be infinitely stronger than he is now to be High 3-A. Naruto has nothing to do with this.
again i just figered referencing the character that seems to be the reason for the rule would be good and that argument isn't used against the xenoveres charater.

This has been discussed several times, character below Zen'o wouldn't be upgraded to High 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back