• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bureaucrat promotion

@JSW you gave me an idea that of a vehicle profile that needs to be added to Joke Battles Wiki.

Ayyyy, I knew he was gonna make it, eventually. Even when he was just a user, Ryu was very level headed, nice and hardworking. His quick promotion to Discussion Moderator, and later Administrator only improved his quality of edits, work and other such activities. Now as a god among me Bureaucrat, I can only see Ryu's quality improving.

Aight. I'm gonna get a bit sentimental.

Ryu is quite literally my best friend on this site. We've been talking on fanfiction, our walls, and chat for about a year now. Iirc, he was the first person I've been truly comfortable around, and he's why I come to chat regularly. Seeing him succeed has been one of my greatest moments here. I have an irl friend that I've known since the age of 4 going to Harvard. I feel just as happy for Ryu as I did him. That says how much I care about my favorite SMB3 avi'd person. I really mean this when I say congratulations. You've come a long way since Old Spice, ____ ___ ______.

Sorry I haven't been thanking too many people here. I didn't want to spam this thread from constant posts. I think anyone who knows me at all would know I obviously greatly appreciate all the kind words everyone has given me.

So thank from the bottom of my heart to Kav, Cross, Unite, Ant, Weekly, Prom, William, Rad, Blah, Fan, 2nd, Celestial, Sera, ALRF, O Virílio, Gemmysaur, Ramessess, Kandorkk, Kevyn, SD, SSG Julian, Ven, Matt, DarkLK, Peppypony, Kirbyelmejor, LordGriffin1000, DarkDragonMedeus, A6, DodoNova2, Imaginym, Riiingo, Captain Torch, Sparda 20000000, JSW, Davidsteel1, Grudge, Oishi, Darkanine, Professor Voodoo, Dark649, Reppuzan, Bre8k, Peach-chan, Dragonmasterxyz, Scarletmoon58, Gwyn, J.J. Chambers, Elione-Arisu, ProfessorKukui4Life, Tsubaki, Knight, Blue, Ultima, Azzy, Raian230, ScarletFirefly, Kaltias, The Wright Way, Metal Mario, AquaWaifu, Sheoth, Sir Ovens, Joseph619, FateAlbane, Flo, Lephyr, Quagsire, Megamangohan, Dino, Antorus, Red, -BANLK-, ArbitraryNumbers, Shadow, COB, Adam, Tunir, Mandrakk, AMM, Hop, Cal and anyone else who might come to say nice words. It means the world to me.

And I am very happy to hear that you feel that way, Cal. That's how I think a community leader should make people feel. Happy, welcomed, accepted and comfortable to be where they're at. That's what I've been aspiring to do as a staff member, which is why I try to be kind to others as people have said. So it's nice to hear I was able to do that for you at least.

However your IRL friend making it to Harvard is a FAR greater accomplishment than what I've done. So please make sure to give him some major props for that.

Again, thanks everyone for the kind words. I'm happy to be here! :)

╠ÂT╠ÂH╠ÂI╠ÂS╠ ╠ÂI╠ÂS╠ ╠ÂU╠ÂN╠ÂA╠ÂC╠ÂC╠ÂE╠ÂP╠ÂT╠ÂA╠ÂB╠ÂL╠ÂE╠Â.╠ ╠ÂW╠ÂH╠ÂO╠ ╠ÂG╠ÂA╠ÂV╠ÂE╠ ╠ÂT╠ÂH╠ÂE╠ ╠ÂO╠ÂK╠ÂA╠ÂY╠ ╠ÂF╠ÂO╠ÂR╠ ╠ÂT╠ÂH╠ÂI

Dang, congrats man. You have certainly earned it.

Ah those were the days. And now the roles are reversed it seems.

- This wiki is ruined confirmed. -

LOL jk

Congratz, Ryu! You totally deserve this position. I won't even make the obligatory Evangelion joke.

I couldn't ask for better news, and not only am I happy for you but also for the wiki, as it has much to gain by having someone as hardworking as you as a new bureaucrat. ^_^

Godspeed!

I'm not a very social person. Usually I see the promotion threads and just congratulates the person in my head and go on with my stuff. But this I feel I should truly take my time to say. Ryukama, in my head, you, Cal and Ant are "the triumvirate" of what staff in a site should be. Always helpful. Always kind. Always there when they are needed. The three of you are always respectful, and even when pushed to the limits, always, from what I seen since joining the wiki, the first to apologize. That means very much to me, as I can see what wonderful people all of you are.

I, truly, from the bottom of my heart, congratulate you on this promotion. There hasn't been a thread I've seen where you aren't there to help (a bit exaggerated xP). People like you and Cal are the reason I even joined the wiki. I've been a casual member for a relatively long time. I'm very happy for you and hope for a greater and brighter future. For you and every single member in the wiki.

Thank you, and congrats.

@Lephyr I'm very flattered you came out of your comfort zone to express your kind words about me and the other staff you appreciate.

I want this wiki to always be a place you can feel comfortable with expressing your thoughts and having fun.

And I also joined this site due to other members being extremely nice to me. So to hear things like "People like you and Cal are the reason I even joined the wiki." means an extraordinary amount to me.

I'm glad to have somewhat done the same good for others here as others here have done for me.

Thanks again for all the kindness :)

Back