• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A bunch of Big Boi Feats for Dr. Doom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but Doom's technology is a 4-B for using an adamantium chainsaw on Hulk, who is also High 6-C up to 4-B

So what, if anything, do we need to do here?

Wait a second, after Dr. Doom barely survived fighting the Mad Celestials, didn't he end up in an alternate dimension with 2 infinity gauntlets, and created beings so powerful that, when he lost control (IIRC) and the Fantastic Four were trying to pull him out and save him, even Franklin Richards himself was struggling to pull him out (I think it was Franklin since Reed says "son", I don't fully remember the comic).

Just the fact that he had 2 infinity gauntlets for a time might mean something.

There is a lot of this discussion turning very unfocused, yes.

So what should we do here exactly?

Honestly I feel like we should close the thread.

@Eseseso Listen if you want I can send you my Discord ID and we can discuss the stats you're proposing there, mostly I'd probably assist you in framing a Dr. Doom file rework if you're up for it.

Okay. I don't mind if we close this thread.

Honestly I feel like we should close the thread.

@Eseseso Listen if you want I can send you my Discord ID and we can discuss the stats you're proposing there, mostly I'd probably assist you in framing a Dr. Doom file rework if you're up for it.
Sounds good. Especially since I do still genuinely believe in 2-A (maybe up to Low 1-C) doom with Absorption, Technology/preparation, and magic, but for this thread I'll have to agree to disagree until further notice.

Send me your ID and I'll start a chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back