• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because Ruby Rose (Dragon Ball Super) is basically friends with a AU Goku, her and Goku work together forma double-wammy Ultra Instinct tag team and maybe fuse into Ruku via fusion dance

"Low Godly, possibly High Godly; As a fellow Aegis, Pyra/Mythra should have similar regeneration to Malos"

"Low Godly, possibly High Godly; Could regenerate from Mythra's deconstruction which completely destroyed his Artifices though he was unable to fully heal as noted by Mythra and thus was unable to regenerate a chunk of his core and lost some of his powers, a core crystal is shown by Pyra and Rex to contain a Blade's information and thus means he regenerated from having his information being destroyed"

"Note 1: Like Malos their regeneration would only become limited when it involves the destruction of her Core Crystal though this would not apply to Pneuma as she has feats of restoring Core Crystals"

At their strongest means I'm using Pneuma

If that does happen Gingka's bey would still exist and he'd just teleport back.
I don't remember Pegasus doing that once(cuz are alternative timelines), the only thing that comes to mind was when he faced Damian, but i haven't seen beyblade in over 3 years
Well, first, can Luke mindhax a spinning top with a soul inside of it

Second, is it in-character

Third, how does he activate it and what does it do
It works on android, it is based on force and personally (never mentioned, this is just my opinion), Luke should be on a level close to Mortis Anakin who mind controlled the son and daughter.

it depends a lot, sometimes he does it if he doesn't have time to fight and other times to make them stop fighting

based on thought

I don't remember Pegasus doing that once(cuz are alternative timelines), the only thing that comes to mind was when he faced Damian, but i haven't seen beyblade in over 3 years
Gingka has uni+ range and Gingka can ride on the spirit itself through dimensions, so he can indeed teleport or go back.

It works on android, it is based on force and personally (never mentioned, this is just my opinion), Luke should be on a level close to Mortis Anakin who mind controlled the son and daughter.

it depends a lot, sometimes he does it if he doesn't have time to fight and other times to make them stop fighting

based on thought
I don't know if working on Android's translates 1:1 to working on souls.

Gingka has uni+ range and Gingka can ride on the spirit itself through dimensions, so he can indeed teleport or go back.
you need low multiverse range to come back

I don't know if working on Android's translates 1:1 to working on souls.
I know, but I guess based on the force maybe, after all the force connects every life form within the star wars universe, even souls.

why would Gingka need that-

I'm also still skeptical that Luke can mindhax a soul based on the evidence I'm getting rn
Force literally seems to be spiritual in nature considering force ghosts are souls that didn’t merge with it. Meaning there are a bunch of souls that did merge with it.

Force literally seems to be spiritual in nature considering force ghosts are souls that didn’t merge with it. Meaning there are a bunch of souls that did merge with it.
I mean I think that'd require some form of Verse equalization

Because Beyblade souls definitely aren't normal human souls, at least the ones that reside in the spinning tops themselves

Back