• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What do they do?
The list is far too long, but I can list some of the hax he has with equipment off the top of my head.

Time Manip, Time Stop, Memory Manip, Possession, Mind Manip, Transmutation, Subjective Reality, Life Manip, Energy Projection, Supernatural Luck, and much, much more.

The list is far too long, but I can list some of the hax he has with equipment off the top of my head.

Time Manip, Time Stop, Memory Manip, Possession, Mind Manip, Transmutation, Subjective Reality, Life Manip, Energy Projection, Supernatural Luck, and much, much more.
I figure if Johnny gets all of his equipment that Gingka can get all the powers of the other Bladers, then.

I figure if Johnny gets all of his equipment that Gingka can get all the powers of the other Bladers, then.
I forgot to mention that Johnny has a Black Hole that can suck everyone in if he wanted.

Not too sure if anyone has a way of stopping the Black Hole, too.

But yeah, if Johnny gets all of his equipment, then Gingka should probably get all of his Blader powers.

I forgot to mention that Johnny has a Black Hole that can suck everyone in if he wanted.

Not too sure if anyone has a way of stopping the Black Hole, too.
Gingka, assuming he has the powers of the other bladers, can also create Black Holes and manipulate space-time through gravity. This would also include the ability to trap others in separate space-time continuums.

Gingka, assuming he has the powers of the other bladers, can also create Black Holes and manipulate space-time through gravity. This would also include the ability to trap others in separate space-time continuums.
Yeah, Johnny has no counter for this.

It just depends on if Johnny can finish Gingka off with his hax before vice versa happens.

Yeah, Johnny has no counter for this.

It just depends on if Johnny can finish Gingka off with his hax before vice versa happens.
I'll assume Gingka has hax, then.

If he does, Johnny has very little ways of physically harming or touching Pegasus. Not a lot of the characters here do. Various forms of Stat Amps + Spammable thought-based teleportation + energy absorption/invulnerability and damage reduction makes Pegasus nigh-impossible to hit or damage.

I'll assume Gingka has hax, then.

If he does, Johnny has very little ways of physically harming or touching Pegasus. Not a lot of the characters here do. Various forms of Stat Amps + Spammable thought-based teleportation + energy absorption/invulnerability and damage reduction makes Pegasus nigh-impossible to hit or damage.
I can argue that Johnny's Flight + Teleportation spam will make him very, very hard to hit.

Stuff like Toon Force, Regen (to an extent), Immense Pain Tolerance, and Elasticity make him a bitch to take down as well.

I also love how we're debating Gingka vs Johnny when there's probably 5 people on the list that can beat both of them.

True tbh. Honestly I'm just happy I get to debate Gingka even when his profile(and the rest of the profiles in the verse) are in such GARBAGE states.

I mean I could've done this with anyone, you just happened to be around.
True.

I'm still taking full credit, though.

Anyways, I'm more confident in Johnny making the Top 10 now after the debate we had.

I can see Johnny beating a decent portion of the people here.

I mean I had a post ready detailing how Gingka mollywhopped Johnny, I just didn't post it lol.

I also prolly won't, since I want to wait for other people to start voting characters out before I literally reveal all of Gingka's moves.

I mean I had a post ready detailing how Gingka mollywhopped Johnny, I just didn't post it lol.

I also prolly won't, since I want to wait for other people to start voting characters out before I literally reveal all of Gingka's moves.
I'm still confident in Johnny hitting the Top 10 here.

Watch I end up being towards the bottom list...

Gingka has various forms of Sound Manipulation lol.

It baffles me how Gingka only has all the hax he has if the OP specifies it. These abilities should be listed on his profile.

Just to remind you "at their best" means they have everything and are at their peak/prime

Back