• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Might as well make a battle royale tournament of my favorites series main characters
  • Speed is equalized
  • AP and Speed are equalized
  • Everyone is in character
  • No RC
  • Everyone starts 30 meters apart
  • Battle takes place at the Tournament Of Power
  • Everyone starts in their strongest forms
  • Everyone has everything
  • If characters form has a specific time limit consider it to be removed for the sake of this match
  • Characters with the most votes every round will be voted out
Ruby Rose:

Senku:

Asta:

Goku:

Deku:

Byleth:

Red:

Legionis:

Rick Sanchez:

Ichigo:

Jotaro:

Saitama:

Sonic the hedgehog:

Luke Skywalker:

Ben 10:

Natsu:

Henry Stickmin:

The imposter 🗿:

Inklings:

Steve:

Gingka Hagane:

Dan and Dragonoid:

Pneuma:

Phineas Flynn:

Lumine:

Samantha:

Johnny Test:

Ed:

Oishi Kawaii:

The Second coming:

Blocky:

Gildedguy:

Loona:

Edd:

Bonus Round

Everyone has to fight in a battle royale with my FC/OC main characters

Ruby Rose (Dragon Ball Super):

Saturn Black:

Last edited:
MF deadass put Gingka into this shit when he hasn't even scratched the rabbit hole that is beyblade

Gingka is probably the only person on this list I can consistently argue for. I'm an enormous Beyblade goon.

Gingka is probably the only person on this list I can consistently argue for. I'm an enormous Beyblade goon.
Based.

Remember watching Beyblade (Metal saga) as a kid, as well as owning some Beyblades, as well as some of the toy arenas you can play in.

Heck, I still own some Beyblades, as well as an arena at my house.

Based.

Remember watching Beyblade (Metal saga) as a kid, as well as owning some Beyblades, as well as some of the toy arenas you can play in.

Heck, I still own some Beyblades, as well as an arena at my house.
50% Based since you haven't watched Classic and Burst.

I only know the theme songs of those series lol. I love listening to theme songs of cartoons.

I believe I own some Beyblade Burst Beyblades, if my memory serves me right.
Smh.

Watch at least seasons 1-3 of Burst and then we'll talk.

Also, I'll have to ask if Gingka has access to the powers of all the other Beys he absorbed in order to defeat Rago.

If he does he has the powers and abilities of literally every bey throughout the Metal Saga since he took the power of every existing Bey on the planet.

If he does he has the powers and abilities of literally every bey throughout the Metal Saga since he took the power of every existing Bey on the planet.
I can bet 1,000 dollars that if he had all of those abilities that he'll end up stomping 70% of the people here.

I can bet 1,000 dollars that if he had all of those abilities that he'll end up stomping 70% of the people here.
He already does stomp a lot of them through the sheer fact that with Pegasus' mobility it'll be nigh-impossible to actually hit Gingka himself, and that nobody can actually kill Pegasus' Spirit Form.

He already does stomp a lot of them through the sheer fact that with Pegasus' mobility it'll be nigh-impossible to actually hit Gingka himself, and that nobody can actually kill Pegasus' Spirit Form.
Gingka is definitely going in the Top 5 here.

I just gotta hope that Johnny is able to reach the Top 10...

But yeah, giving Gingka the abilities of every other Blader will give him shit like;

Gravity Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Teleportation, Force Absoprtion, Countless Stat Amps, several forms of Forcefield Creation, Wind Manipulation(literal Low 2-C tornados I am not kidding), Summoning, various forms of Statistics Reduction, just to name a few.

Johnny's only hope is his Supernatural Luck via his equipment.

Other than that, he'd be ****** depending on who he's facing.

How would Johnny respond to a basic ass Starblast Attack? Lmfao. (You know what that is already so no real need to explain it)

He'd really get ****** by Pegasus flying into the air and dropping onto him? I figured he'd be able to dodge something as basic as that.

How would Johnny respond to a basic ass Starblast Attack? Lmfao. (You know what that is already so no real need to explain it)
Supernatural Luck might be the only thing that saves him here.

He'd really get ****** by Pegasus flying into the air and dropping onto him? I figured he'd be able to dodge something as basic as that.
Oh. Then that'll be easy asf to avoid.

Johnny will be one of the more mobile people here, as well as some of the more tankier people (which is ironic given the fact that he's one of the smallest people here).

He has quite a few dura hax that'll help him survive a lot of the attacks coming from people.

Oh. Then that'll be easy asf to avoid.

Johnny will be one of the more mobile people here, as well as some of the more tankier people (which is ironic given the fact that he's one of the smallest people here).

He has quite a few dura hax that'll help him survive a lot of the attacks coming from people.
I mean, the after-effects of most Special Moves in the series have enormous energy-based AoE(or just sheer wind-pressure based AoE given multiple Beyblades can destroy enormous chunks of rock by simply spinning), so assuming Johnny does dodge once Pegasus touches the ground he'd be getting hit by AoE.

I mean, the after-effects of most Special Moves in the series have enormous energy-based AoE(or just sheer wind-pressure bases AoE given multiple Beyblades can destroy enormous chunks of rock by simply spinning), so assuming Johnny does dodge once Pegasus touches the ground he'd be getting hit by AoE.
That's fair, but Johnny does have Teleportation, which he spams the shit out of in character (and he has crazy range with it, too).

Johnny's Hurricane Hands have massive AOE, too. The winds can stretch out to an entire city.

This would actually be a good battle of wind vs wind.

That's fair, but Johnny does have Teleportation, which he spams the shit out of in character.

Johnny's Hurricane Hands have massive AOE, too. The winds can stretch out to an entire city.

This would actually be a good battle of wind vs wind.
Gingka's wind can just overpower Johnny's wind by the sheer virtue of if it doesn't at the beginning, Gingka just makes it spin faster to increase the strength of his wind.

Because Gingka can create literal vacuums of pressure and heat, and he doesn't have to tell Pegasus to stop spinning if he notices his wind is being countered, he can keep the wind going for as long as he wants. And if Johnny gets caught in any of Gingka's basic vacuums he'd be both burned from the inside out and unable to breath due to heat and the nature of a vacuum.

There are also plenty of times where Bey's spin rapidly faster to increase the strength of their attacks through the sheer will of the blader. It happens countless times throughout the series.

Also Pegasus has Universal range, so, assuming Johnny does teleport, Pegasus will simply chase after him.

Back