• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A battle for the High 8-C spot

Refer to my post on the strongest thread

Yasuke and everyone else that Imouto made with type 2 Beyond-Dimensional Existence should be 1-A

I honestly don't want to debate this because i'm 100% certain that every ability that makes Colzin unable to do stuff is either 1-B or 1-A

Yas wins cause tho resistances. He can probably beat my top tiers :eek: well, probably just not die that is. Well a tier below on my verse is considered a lesser being, since most are 2-B, and tier gaps become huge. And lesser beings are suspceptible to a higher's everything

How higher-d is Yas' type 5 acausality? I could've sworn that Colzin had scaling that would let him affect someone with it, but apparently not it seems?

Hmm I actually never thought about that ^_^;

His acausality really is just supposed to put him outside whatever dimension he would need to be outside of so that Nigh-omniscience doesn't affect him. So it might be lower, like, maybe Type 4, because while he has bits and pieces of each one he doesn't quite fit into a single type. He can turn into a girl because the past was altered however other changes to the past didn't affect him and he only actually exists in the present. The Legion of Cuteness doesn't exist within time being that Teen Yingyue can call on them from what would be the "future" but to the legion members it could just be Tuesday. I might remove the surviving the destruction of Creation being that they wouldn't be affected by the attack used to destroy it in the first place (a spell that only destroys space.) but then again that was a Legion Boosted feat.

Back